MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
- Sports, Physical Education, Fitness and Leisure Skills Council (SPEFL-SCL), promoted by Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepeuneurship.India.
The SPEFL-SC under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship. It aims to promote skill development by catalyzing creation of large, quality, for-profit vocational institutions.
- National University of Ukraine on Physical Education and Sports, Ukraine
The National University of Ukraine on Physical Education and Sport is recognized as a university for promoting physical education and sports in Ukraine.
- Asyiah Politechniqe Pontianak, Indonesia
Asyiah Politechniqe Pontianak, Indonesia: An Indonesian institute of repute in organizing superior and professional Information Technology education. They carry out research in the field of information technology that can be utilized by the education sector.
- Nippon Sport Science University (NSSU),Japan
Nippon Sport Science University (NSSU), or Nittaidai, has led the promotion and development of physical education and sports in Japan. They aspire to continue to produce world-class athletes and outstanding leaders.
- University of Tsukuba, Japan
The University of Tsukuba is one of top 9 Designated National University and selected as a Top Type university of Top Global University Project by the Japanese government.The university’s academic strength is in STEMM fields (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Medicine), physical education, and related interdisciplinary fields.
- Teesside University,UK
Teesside University is a public university with its main campus in Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire in North East England. Its main aim is to provide holistic development in sports skills.
Key takeaways as per association with Manav Rachna
- Student exchange: where a number of students of both universities mutually undertake a visit for each certain period for various academic purposes;
- Faculty exchange: where a number of faculties of both universities mutually visit for a certain period for various academic purposes.
- Joint seminar/ conference / workshop/short term refresher course: both universities can arrange a collaborative works to organize an international seminar/ conference / workshop/ short-term and long-term training; lectures and practical training; joint preparation of manuals, guidelines and scientific monographs with participants from both universities.
- Joint publication: the faculties and the researchers of both universities can arrange a books, Research Books, Book Chapters and other academic and general publication media
- Joint Research: the researchers of both universities can arrange a collaborative works in undertaking works in Russia, India and other countries by funding from international donors, or government, or private sector funding in both countries, which will be fruitful for the wellbeing of both nations.