MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
MBA Program FAQs
1.Where and how can I download the MBA admission application form?
You can fill and submit the online form by clicking the link below:
For further assistance call Manav Rachna Admission Helpline number +91-0129-4259000
2.How and where is the Admission/Application Form to be submitted?
A student has to submit the application form online using the Scratch Card provided with the Admission Brochure.
Alternatively, the applicant can apply online using credit/debit card by completing all mandatory fields of the online form.
She/he should then secure with herself/himself two hard copies of the submitted application form. One copy should be kept for self reference and other is to be submitted to Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (formerly MRIU) at the time of Physical Counseling.
3.What is MRIRS MBA program ranking among B-schools?
Our accreditation and Ranking are as follows:
- NAAC accredited ‘A’ Grade University and Professional Institute
- QS Star rated University, conferred with Five Stars for Teaching, Facilities and Social Responsibility and Four Stars for Employability
- FMS MBA program has received A+++ Rating in Business India’s Best B School Survey 2016
- Ranked among India’s Top 30 Private Universities by Career 360
- Ranked consistently amongst Top 15 in Delhi-NCR by Mail Today in terms of Faculty, International Exposure &Infrastructure.
- Ranked amongst Top 50 Management Institutes of the Country by Times of India
- Ranked ‘A’ category Management Institute by All Indian Management Association (AIMA)
- FMS,MRIIRS was given a 5 star rating in the pioneer B-School special edition. Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (formerly MRIU) was also ranked No.3 in the student’s most preferred B-Schools offering Management Education
4.What are the programs offered at Faculty of Management Studies?
Following UG & PG Programs are offered at Faculty of Management Studies:
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with Dual Specialization
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Information Technology
- Business Analytics
- Digital marketing
- Event and Media Management
- MBA – Healthcare & Hospital Management (in Collaboration with Fortis Hospital) – (2 year Residential Program)
- MBA – Human Resource Management (2 year Residential program)
- B.Sc. – Hospitality and Hotel Administration
5.What is the process for seeking admission to MBA?
Admission shall be made on the basis of merit, consisting of the following parameters:-
a) Marks in X : 10% weight age
b) Marks in XII :10% weight age
c) Marks in Qualifying Examination (Graduation): 10% weight age.
d) Marks / Percentile Score in the Entrance Examinations namely CAT / MAT / ATMA / JMET / SNAP / XAT / MR-NAT/MR-MAT: 25% weight age.
e) Group Discussions: 10 % weight age
f) Personal Interview: 20% weight age.
g) Behavioral skill test 10% weight age
h) Work Experience/ Extra- curricular achievements: 5% weight age
6.Do you consider MAT/CAT score for exemption from the entrance test?
Yes, the student will only need to appear in the selection process for FMS.
7.What is the pattern of the Entrance test?The entrance test will consist of questions on Verbal ability/ Quantitative Aptitude/Data Interpretation/English Comprehension.
8.What are the minimum marks required in qualifying exam. (Graduation) to be eligible?
Eligibility is 50% marks in qualifying exam. (Graduation)
9.What is the fee structure?
The total fee for the MBA program is Rs.4, 99,000. The fee is payable in four instalments (Rs.1, 69,500/Rs.80,000/Rs.1, 69,500/Rs.80, 000)
The hostel & food charges for the Residential programs (HR & Healthcare) are 3,50,000 for two years.
10.Is the counselling fee / tuition fee refundable in case of withdrawal of admission?
Yes, Refund is possible if the application for withdrawal is submitted before or on the day of commencement of classes, as per procedure laid down in the Admission Brochure page no 57.
11.Does MRIIRS assist in obtaining Educational loans through banks? MRIIRS has a tie up with Punjab National Bank which provides education loan to our students. But, the candidate and/or his parent must satisfy the Bank requirements to avail educational loan. A separate cell has been set-up for providing assistance in education loan from Bank. Also representatives of various banks remain available in campus during physical counseling days.
12.What other Facilities are offered by the university?
The university offers many facilities to its students, some of which are – multimedia- enabled, air- conditioned classrooms, a state of the art Library, fully wi-fi networked campus, large fleet of buses for transportation within NCR, world- class sports facilities (cricket ground, table tennis, lawn tennis court, badminton court, basket ball court, football ground, volleyball ground, billiards table, squash facilities, athletic tracks, shooting range), a well-equipped gymnasium, open air theatre, medical facilities, cafeteria and food courts, ATM, campus shop, book shop.
13.Does the University offer any scholarships to meritorious candidates? The university offers Scholarships to all students on the basis of marks/CGPA in the qualifying examination as per following scale:
UG level Programs
90.00% & above 100% Tuition Fee waiver
Between 85.00 & 89.99% 50% Tuition Fee waiver
Between 80.00& below 84.99% 25% Tuition Fee waiver
PG level Programs
80.00% & above 100% Tuition Fee waiver
Between 75.00& 79.99% 50% Tuition Fee waiver
Between 70.00& 74.99% 25% Tuition Fee waiver
However, they are required to pay other fees as applicable to the program concerned. Such students shall be required to maintain a minimum CGPA (SGPA in 1st semester) of 7.0 in the subsequent semesters without having any compartment in any subject and minimum 75% attendance in each semester, failing which the Scholarships awarded shall be withdrawn.
14.What is the internship and final placement support at FMS?
FMS provides 100% assistance for internship and final placements for all students who register for the campus placement process. The Corporate Resource Centre (Placement Cell) of MRIIRS assists recruiters in taking appropriate hiring decisions while supporting students in making strategic career choices.
15.What are the salary packages offered?
In the year 2015-’16, Neoteric Business Solutions offered the highest salary package of INR 12.0 lakhs pa, while the average annual compensation package was INR 4.70 lakhs.
16.Which companies visit for campus placements?
Every year, more than 100 companies visit the campus for placements. Some of these are: –
- Hindustan Times (HT)
- Bharti Airtel
- Eli Research
- American Express
- Blended HR
- Neoteric Business Solutions
- Stryker (Trauson)
17.Do you have any knowledge partners and international academic affiliations?
- KPMG INTERNATIONAL: KPMG international operates as a network of member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services. They work closely with their clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. Member firms’ clients include business corporations, governments and public sector agencies and not- for-profit organizations. They look to KPMG for a consistent standard of service based on high order professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. KPMG member firms can be found in over 152 countries. Collectively, they employ more than 145,000 people across a range of disciplines. Sustaining and enhancing the quality of this professional workforce is KPMG’s primary objective. KPMG was established in India in September 1993, and has rapidly built a significant competitive presence in the country. The firm operates from its offices in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune. Sectors served by KPMG in India and Abroad, Defence, Education, Energy & Natural Resources, Financial Services, Government and Public Sector, Healthcare, IT-BPO, Media & Entertainment, Pharmaceuticals, Private Equity, Real Estate & Construction, Telecom, Transportation & Logistics.
- Fortis Healthcare, an Asian giant having multispecialty state-of-the-art hospitals in countries has associated with MBA – Healthcare Management. All students shall have 100 days training in hospital operations and 24 weeks Hospital Attachment in Fortis hospitals.
- IBM, a well known multinational conglomerate having a turnover of more than US $ 100 billion with Headquarters at New York, US, has tied up with MRIIRS to jointly offer Business Analytics in MBA Dual specialization program.
18.Where is MRIIRS campus located?
MRIIRS is located on Delhi –Suraj-Kund road, Sector- 43, Faridabad. It is easily accessible from either Badkal Chowk (Manav Rachna- Badkal Mor Metro Station) or NHPC Chowk on Mathura Road (NH-2), or via Charm wood Village near Badarpur Border. For further details you may like to refer to the map provided on the Manav Rachna website or in MRIIRS Admission Brochure for 2017-18.
19.Is there any transportation facility available in Manav Rachna for day scholars?
Manav Rachna has excellent bus transportation facilities for staff, faculty members & students throughout Delhi-NCR.
Manav Rachna is well connected by road and metro transportation.
20.Do you have foreign language as part of the program?
Yes, German and French languages are an integral part of the programs. For further information on the various programs at FMS, please visit: