MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
The Faculty prides itself on creating an environment of substantial academic freedom overlaid by rigorous, self-imposed standards of excellence and socially responsive practices. We at FAHS, willingly submit ourselves to a unique, rigorous, open, and continuous process of appraisal and feedback from the students. Our faculty plays a hands-on role in the governance of the teaching methodology and assumes total ownership of collective decisions, while keeping themselves abreast of current developments in the related fields of Physiotherapy, and Nutrition & Dietetics. The intellectual capital of FAHS is highly qualified, well experienced and research oriented. The faculty members actively participate in academic activities other than teaching and research engagements, and extend every support in organizing academic and professional activities of high credentials from time to time. FAHS maintains active interface with the public and private entrepreneurs of the health industry and other promotional organizations to understand the future needs and demands.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T)-(4 1/2 Year) Regular course divided in eight semesters with six month internship
- Master of Physiotherapy (M.P.T) – (2 Year) with specializations in Musculoskeletal, Sports, Neurology and Cardiopulmonary physiotherapy.
- B.Sc.- Nutrition & Dietetics (3 year) including two month clinical/ industrial training.
- M.Sc.- Nutrition & Dietetics (2 year) with specialization in: Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics, Food Science and Technology, Sports Nutrition, Public Health Nutrition.
- BSc in Applied Geology – (3 years) divided into six semesters with training.
- MSc in Applied Geology – (2 years) of four semesters with specializations.
- Ph.D in Nutrition & Dietetics
- Ph.D in Physiotherapy