MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
- IBM: New-age technology course specializations, access to an online Eco-system Platform, one-week Industry Interaction Programme at IBM in Bangalore, and certificates for various modules. Learning Management System, Industry Projects, Expert Lectures, and Industry connectivity for students & teachers to enable them to experience the live IT Environment.
- Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Private Limited (HMSI): Research projects, short-term courses for two-wheeler technicians, industry visits, and hands-on training to equip students with in-demand skills.
- Automotive Skills Development Council (ASDC): Offers skill development training program to enhance students’ employability in Automotive Sector.
- Mitsubishi Electric India (MEI)– The only institute in North India with an advanced Mitsubishi Electric Robotics and Factory Automation Lab equipping students with automation skills for Industry 4.0.
- IOCL: Provides training in the new emerging area related to fuel development and emission control, and research projects based on clean fuels and pollution reduction.
- Infineon Centre of Excellence: Projects & World-Class Training in semi-conductor technology with Internships for select students.
- R-Systems: Equips students with the latest IT technologies through Industrial training, live case studies, and research based industrial training.
- Intel® Corporation: The Course with Intel Corporation provides an opportunity to the students to learn the insights about the most important technologies driving the modern world namely Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things. Students will be given 360-degree exposure to various Intel Hardware and Software platforms that are used in Industry for AI and IoT development.