MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
PEOs, PSOs & POs
Program Educational Objectives (PEO’s)
Program Educational Objectives (PEO’s) of Electrical & Electronics Engineering Department are formulated keeping in view interests of all its stakeholders’ i.e. Students, employers, Alumni etc. PEO’s are comprehensive statements describing the career and professional accomplishments that the program is preparing the learner for.
PEO’s of B.Tech Program in Electrical & Electronics Engineering are:
- To prepare students for successful careers in relevant industry that meets the needs of PSUs as well as multinational companies.
- To clear the fundamentals in mathematical, scientific and engineering necessary for modeling, analyzing and solve engineering problems.
- To provide practical concept in designing, modeling and analyzing of existing as well as new technology.
- To impart technical knowledge for professional development, ethical values for good human development of the student to solve the complex problems and to develop a good and conducive for social benefits.
- To provide training in soft skills via English language, communication, verbal, logical, analytical, comprehension, team building, inter personal relationship, group discussion etc for placement.
- To provide multi disciplinary ambience to the student for job orientation and career progress.
Program Outcomes (PO’s)
Program Outcomes describe what students are expected to know or will be able to do when they graduate from a program. The Program Outcomes of B. Tech. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering are:
- Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and Engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Identify, formulate, research literature, and analyze engineering problems to arrive at substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural, and engineering sciences.
- Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components, processes to meet the specifications with consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Use research-based knowledge including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communicate effectively with the engineering community and with society at large. Be able to comprehend and write effective reports documentation. Make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team. Manage projects in multidisciplinary environments.
- Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Specific Outcome’s (PSO’s)
- Endowed to analyze, design, implement and evaluate electrical based systems process, component, or program and deal with the rapid pace of industrial innovations and developments.
- Skillful to use application and control techniques to conventional and non-conventional energy systems.
- Ability to stimulate opportunities by providing multi disciplinary ambience for successful career in relevant industry, PSUs or to be a thriving entrepreneur.
- Empower with an in-depth understanding of research orientation in the domain with a strategy to improve quality by inculcating a desire for continuous learning and creativity, with emerging tools and technology.