MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
About Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Professor and Head of Department
Qualification : Ph.D. (Electrical Engineering- IIT Kharagpur), M.Tech. (Control Systems), B.Tech. (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
Experience : 21 years of Teaching , 2 years Industrial
Areas of Interest : Decentralized, nonlinear control, sliding mode control, intelligent control.
No. of Research Publications : 33 View More
No. of Book (s) written : 01
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) was established in 2007 under the aegis of CITM. Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS, Formerly MRIU), Deemed-to-be-University under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, and a NAAC accredited ‘A’ Grade Institution, is a continuum of excellence from the Career Institute of Technology and Management (CITM) since 2009.
- Presently the department has well equipped laboratories &Center of Excellence in association with Mitsubishi Electric India & Infineon Technologies.
- Mitsubishi has also established an Authorized Training Center at MRIIRS.
- The department strives to impart latest knowledge and skills so as to kindle innovation & creativity among students leading to a progressive career in industry & academia globally.
- The department has adopted a teaching programme to develop in each student the mastery of fundamentals, motivation for learning, intellectual efficacy and self-reliance which provide the best foundation for continuing professional achievement. This shall prepare the students to deal constructively with issues and problems anticipated in the coming decades relevant to the technological development of our country in general and power/ energy sectors in particular.
- The department has highly qualified and experienced faculty drawn from both industry and academia. The department has up to date laboratory facilities. The major laboratories are: Electrical Machines, Power Electronics, Electrical Circuit Analysis, Control Systems, Electrical drives, Power System, Electrical Workshop, Simulation, Programmable logic Controller and SCADA, and Robotics.