MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (FET)
About Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering(EEE) was established in 2007 under the aegis of CITM. Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS, Formerly MRIU), Deemed-to-be-University under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, and a NAAC accredited ‘A’ Grade Institution, is a continuum of excellence from the Career Institute of Technology and Management (CITM) since 2009.
- Presently the Department has well equipped laboratories & Center of Excellence in association with Mitsubishi Electric India & Infineon Technologies
- The Department strives to impart latest knowledge and skills so as to kindle innovation & creativity among students leading to a progressive career in industry & academia globally.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering Programmes
- MOU with Mitsubishi Electric India (MEI) since 2013
Mitsubishi has sponsored Factory Automation Lab(since 2016) which is equipped with latest automation products like i-QR training set up ,SCADA and Robotics set up(added in Feb,2019). Presently upgraded to Authorized Training Centre of MEI.
- M.tech Programmein Automation and Robotics in collaboration with MEI.
- Two years Students Internship Program in association Mitsubishi Electric India
- Mentorship by Mitsubishi in designing of projects, conducting expert lectures and visits to the industries.
- Certified trainings, FDP & workshops on latest Automation products by experts from MEI.
Students Internship program in association Mitsubishi Electric India.