MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
Eco Next Talent Hunt
Eco Next Talent Hunt for Eco Smart Youth Leadership and Competence Development Of Young Change Makers Based on Eco Eureka and E3 Next Training in Rural and Urban Haryana
NCSTC, DST Gov of India, Sponsored project. Duration 36 months of Rs 20.61 lakh
PI: Dr SaritaSachdeva, Co-PI Dr AbhilashaShourie& Dr NidhiDidwania, CAWTM & Biotechnology, FET
The project involves activities under Eco Media /S&T Communication, Eco Design and Eco Innovation for school and college students of Faridabad and Nuh/ Mewat districts of Haryana to obtain following objectives:
- To promote open dissemination of knowledge through face-to face as well as IT enabled services for youth to become eco smart.
- To ensure quality Management and organizational learning to highlight best practices in the sector of sanitation via constructed wet land technology.
- To strengthen youth centric capacity development through training, piloting and demonstration, awareness raising, R & D and coaching in sanitation via constructed wet land technology.
- To strengthen academia-industry interface networking platform with other industries and organizations for professional development of youth.
- To evaluate and monitor eco regional resource created via the training programme of promising young professionals.
School and college students, Youth Leadership and Competence Development of Young Change Makers Based on Eco Eureka and E3 Next Training in Rural and Urban Haryana in Faridabad and Nuh/ Mewat district
under the project
Eco Media /S&T Communication
Dissemination of knowledge
By face-to face as well as IT enabled app
Site selection criterion fixing
Selection of small target group from urban and rural set up from the two district
By training, piloting and demonstration, awareness raising, R & D and coaching
Participatory approach of construction of demonstrative site
For selected group from peri urban setup engaged under WASH activities
Creation of demonstrative Constructed wet land
organizational learning to highlight best practices
Academia-industry interface networking for creation of constructed wet land
Linkage with leading industries of the subject
R&D activities while construction of demo site
Interactive mutual learning of both Academia-industry
Evaluate and monitor the Eco Regional Resource created
Trough Talent hunt events/workshops from targeted 400 youth/school going children of two dist.
Through assessment of effectiveness of demonstrative site
Among promising young professionals of Faridabad &Nuh/ Mewat district