MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
|RAHUL GABA||Maruti Suzuki||2009-13|
|DEVENDER SAINI||Maruti Suzuki||2009-13|
|AKSHAY SINGLA||Maruti Suzuki||2009-13|
|ANIL KUMAR SHARMA||Maruti Suzuki||2009-13|
|ASHISH SHARMA||Maruti Suzuki||2009-13|
|GULSHAN, HIMANSHU,SNEHIL SAURAV,RAHUL DEBNATH, SHIVENDU,ANAND NOHAN||JBM||2010-14|
|PRATEEK SAXENA, PRATEEK KUKRETI||IFB Industries||2010-14|
|PRABHAT SAINI||Daikin Airconditioning|
|RAVI VERMA||TCS/Vinitech/Krishna Maruti||2012-16|
|SHIVA BHATIA||Indigo airlines||2012-16|
|VIVEK KUMAR, PARAG KUMAR, SUMAN, ARJUN POUDEL, KAUSHAL RAJ||TCS||2012-16|
|VANDANA RANI||Maruti Suzuki||2012-16|
The notion of mentoring is ancient. The original Mentor was described by Homer as the “wise and trusted counselor”.
A mentor is someone who takes interest in the professional and career development of a junior colleague by providing guidance and support. Genuine commitment on the part of both the mentor and mentee is required for a successful mentoring relationship. There are no strict rules on how to mentor, only guidelines and advice.
Mentoring roles typically fall into two categories – psychosocial and career. Psychosocial roles serve to enhance the personal aspects of the relationship while career-related roles function to stimulate career advancement for the mentee.
Here also in Manav Rachna we provide a very friendly atmosphere to the new buds and assist them with the transition from high school to college. We function as a college navigational guide, coach, friend, and a positive role model.
We as mentors offer a sense of consistency to understand the soft skills that are important for success on a college campus, such as public speaking and interpersonal, problem-solving, and self-advocacy skills.
Mentoring is important, not only because of the knowledge and skills students can learn from mentors, but also because mentoring provides professional socialization and personal support to facilitate success in graduate school and beyond. Quality mentoring greatly enhances students’ chances for success.
A platform for students, where they can perform well by getting a guidance towards their goals, strong motivation and time to enhance their knowledge.
Basic Objectives of this forum are:-
- Gathering fertile brains together
- Conducting conceptual classes
- Making students fit for campus technical interview
- Providing better environment for better thinking
- Delivering quality required in industry
- Developing bridge between students and industry
- Creating student equation compatible with core mechanical concepts
- Solving student problem to find better path for core knowledge
- Matching with current scenario of companies
- Highly qualified faculties tackling problems of students
- Filling gap between student, concept and knowledge
- Evaluation on the basis of technical test
- Grooming classes for interview.