MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
PAPER PRESENTED IN SEMINARS & CONFERENCES – Humanities
- “Noise Pollution Sources in Residential Community of Urban Cities: A Case Study”, Dr. Devi Singh, Neeraj Kumari and Dr. S. K. Chakarvarti. International Conference on Sustainable Technologies for Environmental Management, 25th -26th Mar. 2019, organized by Delhi Technological University, Delhi.
- “Examining the effects of layoffs on the surviving employees”, Neeraj Kumari. International conference on emerging technologies in education, science & business, 8th-9th Oct. 2018, organized by Academic Research in Science, Engineering, Art and Management Foundation, New Delhi.
- “Assessing the retention polices in a big consumer durable company”, Neeraj Kumari & Dr. Devi Singh. International Conference on “Technology for Education, Training and Business (ICTETB 18)” at School of Education, Noida International University, U.P., India on 5th & 6th April 2018.
- “Quality Management in Private Technical Educational Institutions with a special reference to Infrastructure”, Neeraj Kumari and Dr. Ruchi Malhotra. National conference on Quality standards of private technical educational institutions, 4th May 2013, FET, MRIU, Faridabad, Haryana.
- “Qualitative Exploration of Corporate Social Responsibility”, Rajnish Ratna and Neeraj Kumari. National conference on Quality standards of private technical educational institutions, 4th May 2013, FET, MRIU, Faridabad, Haryana.
- “Balanced Scorecard for superior organizational performance”, Neeraj Kumari. International conference on Enhancing organizational growth through innovation & creativity: Issues, opportunities & challenges, May 5 & 6, 2011, Amity Business School, Gurgaon, Manesar.
- “Increasing focus on employee engagement activities & work life balance within an organization”, Neeraj Kumari. International conference on Management perspectives: Emerging trends & leadership challenges, 24 & 25 March 2011, Amity Business School, Amity University Rajasthan, Jaipur.
- “Role of HR professionals in achieving CSR objectives”, Dr. Neeraj Kumari, Dr. Devi Singh & Dr. Pooja Sharma. National Conference on “Next Generation Computing 2018 (NCNGC18 2018), Organized by: Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research & ARFOR on 27th April 2018 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
- “Understanding the employees’ psychology towards Ethical Business and Corporate Social Responsibility activities”, Neeraj Kumari. National conference on International Issues Conference: On Management, Information Technology & Interior Design, 30th March 2013, Faculty of International Progrmames, Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad.
- “Rural market management of tractors”, Neeraj Kumari. National conference on Rural development and management through IT, 27 & 28 March 2011, JP Institute of Engineering & Technology, Meerut(U.P).
- “Perception of Employees about 360-Degree Appraisal System: Kotak Mahindra”, Rajnish Ratna, Saniya, Neeraj Kumari. National conference on Employees’ Performance Appraisals – Systems and Practices across different Sectors/ Organizations, 25 Nov 2011, FET, MRIU.