Department of Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
Department Of CSE
The Department of Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) was established in 1997 with a focus on imparting the fundamental concepts both theoretically and practically. Keeping in view the growth in industry and increasing demand for computer professionals, the department also offers some industry associated courses. To meet the needs of industry and R&D organisations, the course curriculum has been carefully customised to meet the rising global outlook and focuses on forthcoming innovations in the field of Computer Science and Engineering. Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) is a highly sought-after course because it acts as a catalyst and allows one to keep up with the digital era. The platforms are incredibly diversified, with a huge range of job opportunities. This course is offered to students at the undergraduate as well as the postgraduate levels and students obtain the B.Tech and M.Tech degrees, respectively. The B.Tech (CSE) programme offered by the Department has been accredited thrice by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) in 2003, 2007, and 2018.
Computer Science & Engineering Programmes
- Highest CTC-22LPA (Vaibhav Dagar student of CSE placed as Full stack Developer in Kazam EV Tech Pvt. Ltd.)
- 1000+ students graduated, 100+ students completed M. Tech and 24+ PhD
- 12 fully equipped state of art laboratories
- AICTE model curriculum and Industry-oriented choice-based courses
- Curriculum designed by Industry experts and reputed Academicians
- Skill based training for enhancing employability skills through MOUs
- E-learning through MOOC, NPTEL, Coursera, p.Tech, IBM, Oracle Academy
- Special student grooming for placements drives
- Having 200+ research papers international and international refereed journals
- Provision of Patents/Copyrights/ Funded projects/ Consultancy/ Student Start-ups
- Provision of Conference/Short-Term Training Programme/Workshops/Webinars/Online coding competition /Project competitions/ Industry Internships
- Placement with over 90% in companies namely Microsoft, Infosys, TCS, Cognizant, Wipro, L&T Infotech, HCL, IBM, Hewitt, Tata Telecom, NIIT, Dell, Capital IQ, Vodafone, Airtel, Idea, etc.
- Opportunity to work in DRDO, ISRO, ONGC, NIC, BSNL, Armed Forces, IES, Civil Services, Banking, Healthcare Sector, etc.
- Opportunities for Higher Studies/ Research in India/Abroad.
- Provision of up to 100% Scholarship