MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
Research Publications in International Conferences
- Optimization of lead ions adsorption onto c16-6-16 incorporated mesoporous mcm-41using box behnken design.Suman Saini, Jyoti Chawla, Rajeev Kumar and Inderpreet Kaur.International Conference on Biotechnology and Biological Sciences.2017 Kolkata.
- Capture of CO2 from Atmosphere to Reduce Carbon Footprint.Kalpna Varshney.International Conference and Outreach Programme on “Environment & Ecology: Sustainability and Challenges” (ENCON 2017) Delhi.
- Synthesis and biological activity of dinitrotoluamide from old drug.Anupama Rajput, Dinesh Kumar Jain.International Conference On Contemporary Social Issues 2016.
- Sunita Sharma, Mukta Sharma, 2016 Inhibitor action of Sorghum valgare extract on the corrosion of mild steel in H2SO4, ICSTM-16, 17th January 2016, IIC New Delhi.
- Shveta Malhotra, Pradeep K. Varshney,2015 Development of Green Polymer Electrolytes for Batteries, International Workshop on ‘Chemistry for Tomorrow’s World’, New Delhi.
- Jyoti Chawla, Rajeev Kumar, Amrit Kaur, 2015,Toxicological studies of nanosorbents for removal of metal ions from water, International Multistream Conference of Technology & Life, CKDIMT Taran Punjab.
- Shveta Malhotra, Pradeep K. Varshney, Effect of fillers on Composite Polymer Electrolytes-A Study, 2nd International Conference in Recent Development of Science, Engineering and Technology (REDSET-2015), G.D. Goenka University, Gurgaon, Haryana.
- Inhibition of corrosion of steel by surfactants in sulphuric acid, Mukta Sharma & Gurmeet Singh, “International Convention on Surface Engineering2004″ISRO Satellite centre, Banglore, 179-183,2004.
- Rajeev Kumar, Jyoti Chawla, Inderpreet Kaur, “Ranking of Nanosorbents for Removal of Mercury Ions from Water/Wastewater Samples” Advances in Applied Physical and Chemical Sciences- A Sustainable Approach (ISBN: 978-93-83083-72-5) 2014.
- Effect of Surfactants in preventing corrosion of mild steel in acidic medium ,”Innovation & Research in Physio-Chemical Sciences”,Dr. Mukta Sharma page-119, International conference Innovative Trends in Applied Physical, Chemical, Mathematical, Statistical Sciences and Emerging Energy Technology for Sustainable Development” held at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, on 19th -20th July, 2014.
- Ranking carbon-based nanomaterials using cytotoxicity to minimize public health risks by Jyoti Chawla. 2nd International Conference on “Agriculture, Food Technologies and Environment- New Approaches” (AFTENA- 2013) to be held on 19th – 20th October, 2013 at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
- Ion density and temperatute comparison of ionosphere for mid day and night of 1995, Bindu Mangla, Anupama Rajput, Inetrnational conference on EmergingTrends & Develpoment in science & Technology, RGKIT Ghaziabad (UP), 2013.
- Towards reducing toxicity of carbon nanotubes and fullerenes using surface modification strategy, Jyoti Chawla,Arun Kumar, International Humboldt Kolleg, JNU, Pg-31 , 2013.
- Comparison of organic adsorbents for Purification of biodiesel, Sangita Banga, Pradeep K. Varshney, Naveen Kumar, International Conference on “Green Chemistry and chromatographic Sciences”organized by ISAS-Delhi Chapter, IOCL Faridabad in collaboration with MRIU, Faridabad. MRIU, Faridabad, 12-14 January, 2012.
- Ionospheric Studies, Bindu Mangla, Anupama Rajput, International conference on Geospatial Technologies and applications, CSRE,IIT Mumbai, 2012.
- Carbon-based Nanomaterials in Consumer Products: Risks to Consumers, Knowledge gaps, Uncertainties and Challenges, Jyoti Chawla, Arun Kumar, ACCMS Theme Meeting on 2D Nanostructures: Graphene and Beyond, July 29-30, 2012 at Materials Research Center, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. India.
- Comparison of different types of pheromone baited septa for control of Helicoverpa armigera, Kalpna Varshney, International Conference on Agrochemicals protecting crops, health and natural environment, IARI, N. Delhi, 80, 2012.
- Seismic precursors at Ionosphere, Bindu Mangla, Anupama Rajput, International conference on International Academy of Physical Sciences, SVNIT, Surat, 2011.
- Chemically Modified Biodiesel Molecule for Fourth Generation Fuel, Bhawana Srivastav & Pradeep K. Varshney, 1st International Conference on New Frontiers in Biofuels, Delhi Technological University, Delhi, 18-19 January 2010.
- Potential application of dry purification technique to improve the quality of biodiesel, Sangita Banga, Pradeep K. Varshneyand Naveen Kumar, 1st International Conference on New Frontiers in Biofuels, Delhi Technological University, Delhi. 18-19 January 2010.
- Cloud Point Studies of Nonionic surfactants in presence of additives, Jyoti Chawla, Indo Italian Workshop on Electrochemistry, Aug 30-31, 2010 at Delhi University.
- “Corrosion inhibition of mild steel in acid by some inhibitors”,Mukta Sharma & Gurmeet Singh, Indo Italian Workshop on Electrochemistry”,Delhi University,.2010
- Purification of Bio-diesel using Dry Chemical Process, Pradeep K. Varshney and B.B. Bansal, PETROTECH 2009- 8th International Oil & Gas Conference & Exhibition, New Delhi, 2009.
- SANS studies of Twen in presene of PEGs and TBPs., Jyoti Chawla, R.K.Mahajan., International Symposium on Advances in Electrochemical Science and Technology, November 28-30, 2006 at NIO, Goa.
- An eco-friendly monitoring of Helicoverpa armigera (Hübner) on chickpea by pheromone baited septa, Varshney, K.; Panwar, K.; Kanaujia, K. and Kanaujia, S, International Symposium on Crop Productivity in an Ecofriendly Environment Physiological and Molecular approaches, G B P U A T, Pantnagar,2003.
- Transmission enhancement in Tin Oxide conductive Coatings for ECWs, P. Varshney, M. Deepa, N. Sharma, , S.A. Agnihotry, International Conference on Solid state Ionics (SSI 2001), Cairns, Australia. 8-13 July, 2000.