MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
Faculty Of Engineering & Technology
About Faculty of Engineering & Technology (FET)
At the U.G. level, Apart from the normal B.Tech. Programmes, it offers B.Tech. with various specializations in association with leading industries like IBM and Intel Corporation. At P.G. level, it offers M.Tech programmes in Biotechnology, Computer Engineering, Computer Networking, VLSI Design and Embedded Systems, Communication System, Industrial Engg, Structural Engg., Construction Management, Transportation Engg and MSc in Biotechnology. It also offers PhD programmes in all relevant areas of Engineering and Applied Sciences.
Highest Salary: INR 22 lacs per annum
- Students are prepared for successful careers in industry that meet the needs of Indian and multinational companies through sound foundation in basic Sciences & Mathematics and enable them to appreciate this learning in their chosen field and fulfill their professional and career aspirations.
- Students are assisted and provided opportunity to exhibit strong, independent learning, analytical & problem solving skills, with special emphasis on effective communication and team work
- Students are prepared for life-long learning, research & innovation, to excel in Postgraduate studies and have successful career in Indian companies and MNCs, and to become Entrepreneurs.
- At UG level, industrial training is the part of curricula and special lectures by experts from industry and industrial visits are a regular feature of FET programs.
Engineering Ranking :
- The prestigious NIRF India Rankings 2019 by MHRD, GOI has rated Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS) across two categories: Engineering (rank 164)
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology, MRIIRS has been rated AAA+ in the Best Engineering Colleges Survey 2020 by Careers 360.
Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies is among the Top 3 Private Engineering Institutions of North Region as per the Times Engineering Survey 2020.
Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies is among the Top 7 Private Engineering Institutions all over India in Placements as per the Times Engineering Survey 2020.
Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies is amongst the Top 7 Private & Top 15 Engineering Institutions all over India as per the Times Engineering Survey 2020.
Faculty of Engineering and Technology, MRIIRS is among the top 5 private engineering colleges of North India and among the top 50 private engineering colleges of the country as per The Week Best Colleges Survey 2019.
MRIIRS (Formerly MRIU) declared as the ‘Best Knowledge Creation and Innovation University’ by ASSOCHAM National Education Excellence awards 2018.
MRIIRS has been bestowed with the ‘Most Innovative University in Research and Studies’ by All India Council of Human Rights, Liberties and Social Justice (AICHLS).
Manav Rachna students have a legacy of representing the country at Microsoft Imagine Cup International Finals for the last 5 years. MREI team won the national finals of Microsoft Imagine cup 2015 and bagged the prestigious honour of representing India at the world finals of the competition in Seattle, USA. Students from MREI scored big at the Accenture Innovation Jockey 2015 for the second time in a row. Two projects developed by MREI students also won the ‘Popular Ideas’ award. Our students also emerged winners at the ‘Cognitive Computing and Internet of Things’ category and won the Coveted Grand Prize in Accenture Innovation Jockey Competition-2014 powered by Yahoo India. MRIIRS has also been bestowed with National Excellence Award for ‘Best University for promoting Industry-Academia’ interface by ASSOCHAM.
Taking forward the commitment to excellence and a vow to create futuristic global leaders, the Faculty of Engineering & Technology (FET) has done collaborations with following foreign universities:
- Curtin University, Perth, Australia: B.Tech. Civil Engg / ECE of FET may seek transfer to Curtin University in 3rd year for which they get transfer of credits earned in MRIIRS.
- Purdue University Northwest – is a prestigious American university in northwest Indiana, USA With nearly 7,000 students, it is one of the largest university systems in the United States and includes four campuses, a statewide technology program.
- The University of North Texas(UNT) is a public research university based in Denton, Texasand was founded in 1890. UNT has eleven colleges, two schools, & an early admissions math and science academy for exceptional high-school-age students from across the state. UNT is the flagship institution of the University of North Texas System, which includes additional universities in Dallas and Fort Worth. UNT also has a satellite campus in Frisco.
- Illinois Institute of Technology is a private research university in Chicago, Illinois. It was established in 1940 of Armour Institute and Lewis Institute. The university has programs in Engineering, Science, Psychology, Architecture, Business, Communications, Industrial Technology, Information Technology, Design and Law.
FET’s Industry Connect
- IBM: New-age technology course specializations, access to an online Eco-system Platform, one-week Industry Interaction Programme at IBM in Bangalore, and certificates for various modules. Learning Management System, Industry Projects, Expert Lectures, and Industry connectivity for students & teachers to enable them to experience the live IT Environment.
- Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Private Limited (HMSI): Research projects, short-term courses for two-wheeler technicians, industry visits, and hands-on training to equip students with in-demand skills.
- Automotive Skills Development Council (ASDC): Offers skill development training program to enhance students’ employability in Automotive Sector.
- Mitsubishi Electric India (MEI)– The only institute in North India with an advanced Mitsubishi Electric Robotics and Factory Automation Lab equipping students with automation skills for Industry 4.0.
- IOCL: Provides training in the new emerging area related to fuel development and emission control, and research projects based on clean fuels and pollution reduction.
- Infineon Centre of Excellence: Projects & World-Class Training in semi-conductor technology with Internships for select students.
- R-Systems: Equips students with the latest IT technologies through Industrial training, live case studies, and research based industrial training.
- Intel® Corporation: The Course with Intel Corporation provides an opportunity to the students to learn the insights about the most important technologies driving the modern world namely Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things. Students will be given 360-degree exposure to various Intel Hardware and Software platforms that are used in Industry for AI and IoT development.