MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
Faculty Of Engineering & Technology
About Faculty of Engineering & Technology (FET)
At the U.G. level, Apart from the normal B.Tech. Programmes, it offers B.Tech. with various specializations in association with leading industries like JBM in Mechanical Engineering. At P.G. level, it offers M.Tech programmes in Biotechnology, Computer Engineering, Computer Networking, VLSI Design and Embedded Systems, Communication System, Power Systems and Electric Drives, Industrial Engg, Structural Engg., Construction Management, Transportation Engg and MSc in Biotechnology. It also offers PhD programmes in all relevant areas of Engineering and Applied Sciences.
Highest Salary: INR 16 lacs per annum
- Students are prepared for successful careers in industry that meet the needs of Indian and multinational companies through sound foundation in basic Sciences & Mathematics and enable them to appreciate this learning in their chosen field and fulfill their professional and career aspirations.
- Students are assisted and provided opportunity to exhibit strong, independent learning, analytical & problem solving skills, with special emphasis on effective communication and team work
- Students are prepared for life-long learning, research & innovation, to excel in Postgraduate studies and have successful career in Indian companies and MNCs, and to become Entrepreneurs.
- At UG level, industrial training is the part of curricula and special lectures by experts from industry and industrial visits are a regular feature of FET programs.
Engineering Ranking :
The prestigious NIRF India Rankings 2019 by MHRD, GOI has rated Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS) across two categories: Engineering (rank 164)
The programmes namely B.Tech – Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Biotechnology are accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
MRIIRS is now a Q S Star rated University and has been conferred with Five Stars for Teaching, Facilities, Social Responsibility and Four Stars for Employability.
Faculty of Engineering & Technology, MRIIRS is among the top 10 Private Engineering institutes of the country as per the Times Engineering Survey 2018.
The Faculty of Engineering & Technology (FET) has been ranked by India Today among the Top 5 Emerging Engineering Colleges in the country.
Manav Rachna students have a legacy of representing the country at Microsoft Imagine Cup International Finals for the last 5 years. MREI team won the national finals of Microsoft Imagine cup 2015 and bagged the prestigious honour of representing India at the world finals of the competition in Seattle, USA. Students from MREI scored big at the Accenture Innovation Jockey 2015 for the second time in a row. Two projects developed by MREI students also won the ‘Popular Ideas’ award. Our students also emerged winners at the ‘Cognitive Computing and Internet of Things’ category and won the Coveted Grand Prize in Accenture Innovation Jockey Competition-2014 powered by Yahoo India. MRIIRS has also been bestowed with National Excellence Award for ‘Best University for promoting Industry-Academia’ interface by ASSOCHAM.
Taking forward the commitment to excellence and a vow to create futuristic global leaders, the Faculty of Engineering & Technology (FET) has done collaborations with following foreign universities:
♦ Curtin University, Perth, Australia – B.Tech. – Civil Engg / ECE of FET may seek transfer to Curtin University in 3rd year for which they get transfer of credits earned in MRIIRS.
♦ Lahti University of Applied Sciences, Finland – Degree in B Engg.- (Mechatronics) from Lahti University of Applied Sciences, Finland.
♦ JP Tokyo & Co. (JAPAN) and Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies signed a MoU to enrich the technical education process and jointly work on the Industrial projects. JP Tokyo & Co, LLC provides Consulting, Solutions and Services in the following verticals: Business Consulting, IT Consulting, Bridge Services, and Global Business Services. Under this association, students will be given a great opportunity to work on the Live projects under the guidance of mentors, and will be offered Internship support.
FET’s Industry Connect
- JBM: JBM has associated with B.Tech Mechanical Engineering – Industry Integrated Programme of MRIIRS for conducting classroom and lab training in 3rd and 4th year for specialized subjects. The students undergo 24 weeks Industry attachment and pass outs are provided assured placement in JBM Group and associate companies subject to meeting specified academic benchmarks.
- IBM: A well-known multinational conglomerate having a turnover of more than the US $ 100 billion with Headquarters at New York, US, has tied up with MRIIRS to jointly offer B.Tech. -Computer Science & Engg. with specialization in Cloud Computing, Business Analytics & Optimization, IT Infrastructure Management, Cyber Security & Forensics, Mainframe Technology, Open Source & Open Standards, Graphics and Gaming Technology. IBM primarily having a worldwide business in Computer Hardware/ Software, IT Services, and IT Consulting shall provide LMS, Train the Teacher Programme, Student Projects, Expert Lectures, Industry connectivity for students and teachers to enable them to experience the live IT Environment. The arrangement shall help students to acquire domain skills in the most advanced areas of IT and preferential placements by IT companies. Students enrolled in this program shall have access to an online Eco-system Platform namely Innovation Center for Open Standards enabling them to access course material, discussion forums, student projects, industry mentors and news-clips. IBM shall also issue certificates for various modules after their successful completion.
- CYL: Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies and Confederation of Young Leaders have signed an MoU expressing their willingness to establish a collaborative relationship to boost cooperation, coordination and facilitate Young People – to -People exchanges between partner countries under the CYL “Youth Dialogue” Series. Confederation of Young Leaders is one of the apexes chambers for youth organizations and young leaders in India working at the grass-root level & with strong national and international linkages. CYL has been a pioneer in organizing national and international congresses & conventions to unleash India’s soft power potential. CYL has been entrenched with a view to organizing and conducting programs having social, cultural, developmental, educational, scientific, technological, environmental, economic and positive content for the optimum development of our country.
- Mitsubishi: A MoU was signed between MRIIRS and Mitsubishi Electric India (MEI). Under this MoU, Mitsubishi has provided MRIIRS with the latest and state-of-the-art SCADA software (supervisory control and data acquisition system). SCADA has revolutionized the way industrial processes are controlled, monitored and maintained. It allows remote monitoring of projects and processes. Students of MRIIRS shall now have hands-on-experience of the SCADA software; thereby giving them a competitive edge in their future automation jobs.
- Intel: Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies has collaborated with Intel® Corporation for launching a B.Tech Program in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialization in Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things. This course provides an opportunity for the students to learn the insights to the most important technologies driving the modern world namely Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things. Students are given 360-degree exposure to various Intel Hardware and Software platforms that are used in Industry for AI and IoT development. Opportunity to learn from Intel experts and curriculum designed in consultation with Intel Experts provides an opportunity for the students to acquire the latest skills in these cutting edge technologies. This program is launched under the Intel College Excellence Program where the State of Art Laboratory is established branded as Intel Intelligent Systems Lab.