Faculty Of Engineering & Technology
About Faculty of Engineering & Technology (FET)
At the U.G. level, Apart from the normal B.Tech. Programmes, it offers B.Tech. with various specializations in association with leading industries like IBM and Intel Corporation. At P.G. level, it offers M.Tech programmes in Biotechnology, Computer Engineering, Computer Networking, VLSI Design and Embedded Systems, Communication System, Industrial Engg, Structural Engg., Construction Management, Transportation Engg and MSc in Biotechnology. It also offers PhD programmes in all relevant areas of Engineering and Applied Sciences.
Highest Salary: INR 22 lacs per annum
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology (FET), Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies is among the Top 4 Private Engineering Institutions of North India and among the Top 7 Private Engineering Institutions all over India as per Times Engineering Institute Rankings 2021.
- FET ranks 15 for its Research Capability among Engineering Institutes across India and No. 7 for placements among private engineering institutions of the country!
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology, MRIIRS has been rated AAA+ in the Best Engineering Colleges Survey 2020 by Careers 360.
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology, MRIIRS is among the top 5 private engineering colleges of North India and among the top 50 private engineering colleges of the country as per The Week Best Colleges Survey 2019.
MRIIRS (Formerly MRIU) declared as the ‘Best Knowledge Creation and Innovation University’ by ASSOCHAM National Education Excellence awards 2018.
MRIIRS has been bestowed with the ‘Most Innovative University in Research and Studies’ by All India Council of Human Rights, Liberties and Social Justice (AICHLS).
- Choice-based credit system with basket of Foundation, Core and basket of Elective courses.
- NBA Accredited & AICTE Approved Programmes
- First Institute in North India with Mitsubishi Electric Advanced Lab, imparting automation skills for Industry 4.0
- Infineon Centre of Excellence nurtures India’s future power electronics engineers
- Earn a major and a minor degree in chosen specialization through extra credits in Hons. courses
- Professional Core Courses of Computer Science are in line with AWS (Amazon Web Services), Google & Infosys
- 24*7 Business Incubator, & Dedicated Innovation and Incubation Centre
- Latest Curriculum as per industry standards, trainings by Cisco, Microsoft, etc.
- One-week Industry Interaction programme at IBM in Bangalore
- Intel® Intelligent Systems Lab to provide 360-degree exposure to various Intel Hardware and Software platforms that are used in Industry for AI and IoT development.
Manav Rachna students have a legacy of representing the country at Microsoft Imagine Cup International Finals for the last 5 years. MREI team won the national finals of Microsoft Imagine cup 2015 and bagged the prestigious honour of representing India at the world finals of the competition in Seattle, USA. Students from MREI scored big at the Accenture Innovation Jockey 2015 for the second time in a row. Two projects developed by MREI students also won the ‘Popular Ideas’ award. Our students also emerged winners at the ‘Cognitive Computing and Internet of Things’ category and won the Coveted Grand Prize in Accenture Innovation Jockey Competition-2014 powered by Yahoo India. MRIIRS has also been bestowed with National Excellence Award for ‘Best University for promoting Industry-Academia’ interface by ASSOCHAM.
Taking forward the commitment to excellence and a vow to create futuristic global leaders, the Faculty of Engineering & Technology (FET) has done collaborations with following foreign universities:
- Curtin University, Perth, Australia: B.Tech. Civil Engg / ECE of FET may seek transfer to Curtin University in 3rd year for which they get transfer of credits earned in MRIIRS.
- Purdue University Northwest – is a prestigious American university in northwest Indiana, USA With nearly 7,000 students, it is one of the largest university systems in the United States and includes four campuses, a statewide technology program.
- The University of North Texas(UNT) is a public research university based in Denton, Texasand was founded in 1890. UNT has eleven colleges, two schools, & an early admissions math and science academy for exceptional high-school-age students from across the state. UNT is the flagship institution of the University of North Texas System, which includes additional universities in Dallas and Fort Worth. UNT also has a satellite campus in Frisco.
- Illinois Institute of Technology is a private research university in Chicago, Illinois. It was established in 1940 of Armour Institute and Lewis Institute. The university has programs in Engineering, Science, Psychology, Architecture, Business, Communications, Industrial Technology, Information Technology, Design and Law.