Prof (Col) Sanjeev Gupta
Director Faculty of Architecture & Design
Area of Interest: Architecture & Project Management
- General Management Program with Distinction at IIM Lucknow (2018).
- MBA (HR) Gold Medal with Honours from Panjab University (2007).
- Arch with Honours from IIT Roorkee (1996).
- Arch from Chandigarh College of Architecture, Panjab University (1987)
Total Experience: 33 Years
- Over 33 years of diversified experience in Architectural Teaching, Human Capital Management, TQM, Project Execution and Infrastructure Planning.
- Principal MIT School of Architecture
- Dean, CSPA, Chitkara University
- Lecturer and Professor, CME, Pune; Director – Architecture; Director – Policy and Standardization; Force Commander – Kargil War; Superintendent / Executive Engineer; Regiment Team Leader
- Planned largest mass housing project DGMAP Phase II of 69,385 dwelling units costing Rs 20,000 crores with reduction of 20% budget saving from original estimates.
- Conceptualized, planned and constructed 495 kms long NH 63 and 154 bridges connecting Naxal Infested states of Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra and AP.
- Revised and enhanced scale of amenities and outdated specifications of Married accommodation for Defence Personnel by taking up a case with Government of India resulting in better management and maintenance of properties.
- Fellow of the Indian Institute of Architects, Registered with COA, Member of Institution of Military Engineers and Institution of Engineers