Department of Commerce
About Faculty of Commerce
Incepted in 2009 as Faculty of Business Administration and Computer Applications, the faculty was renamed as Faculty of Commerce to reflect its true character. It offers cutting-edge programmes in Commerce and Business studies which are in great demand in the market.
Currently, the Faculty consists of two departments, namely, the Department of Commerce and the Department of Business Studies. The Department of Business Studies offers various specializations at the undergraduate level, namely,Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)- Digital Marketing, Bachelor Of Business Administration (Banking And Financial Markets) in collaboration with Bombay Stock Exchange, Bachelor Of Business Administration (BBA) General, BBA (Global) International Business In Association With AIS New Zealand / Nottingham Trent University, UK, BBA – IBM In Association With University Of New Castle, Australia. Department of Commerce offers B.Com.(Hons) and M.Com programme.
Highest Salary: INR 6 lacs per annum
- The programs offered by the faculty of Commerce and Business Studies make the students capable to meet the current need of an industry.
- Auckland Institute of Studies (AIS), Auckland New Zealand, a unique tertiary institution providing NZQA accredited diploma for undergraduate and postgraduate level programmes has partnered with MRIIRS to provide curriculum and accreditation support for BBA(Global)International Business.
- MRIIRS is now a Q-S Star rated University and has been conferred with Five Stars for Teaching, Facilities, Social Responsibility, and Four Stars for Employability.
- Accreditation by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with ‘A’ grade.
- Faculty of Commerce and Business Studies, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies ranked among the Top 10 Private BBA Institutes of India. It has also ranked No. 5 among the Top 10 Private BBA Universities of India, and No. 5 among the Top BBA Institutes for Placements. The Times of India has also placed FCBS at rank 9 among the Top BBA Institutes of India 2021.
- Auckland Institute of Studies (AIS), Auckland New Zealand.
- University of New Castle, Australia.
Strengths of FCBS
- Qualified and Experienced Faculty.
- Research Focused Approach.
- Strong Mentoring and Counseling system.
- Conducive environment for students due to high involvement of faculty with students.
- Enriched Lecture Series Program is conducted every semester which connects academia with industry.
- Alumni Lecture Series is also conducted every semester which connects current students with Alumni
- Focus is on experimental learning and for that, we have various clubs like Finance club, Marketing Club, Literacy Club, etc. which conducts the events in which students learn along with participation.
- Virtual Industry interactions at the COVID time.
- Many students have played international tournaments and won them as well. We have big names like Honorary Captain Vijay Kumar Sharma Padma Shri, AVSM, SM is an Indian sport shooter, Angad Vir Singh Bajwa, and many more.