MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
Rules & Regulations
- The Central Library is open to MRIU family. Guest visitors will be allowed for short duration and with prior approval.
- For visiting the Library and borrowing books, members should possess valid Photo-ID card issued by the MRIU.
- The library material is non-transferable to another user card.
- All books borrowed from the Library must be returned within the stipulated due date. Late returning of books will attract a charge of Rs. 5/- per day for general books.
- Members should report loss of the library books immediately.
- Lost books will be charged at the latest acquisition cost of the books. Members have the choice to replace the book.
- Members are required to keep the books borrowed from the Library in good physical condition. Books returned with markings, underlining or any other physical damage will be charged for replacement cost.
- Members may please reserve a book which is issued out.
- All personal belongings/bags should be kept in the bins at the entrance
- Digital Library workstations are for academic pursuits only . Any unauthorized usage, damage will attract disciplinary action.
- Silence, discipline and order must be maintained at all times in the library.
- The Library staff may ask any person, who in their opinion, has violated the rules or whose presence is not conducive to the library / study environment, to leave the library premises. Repeated incidence of such behavior shall attract punitive action.
- Theft and mutilation of library books, damage or defacing the library property and unacceptable behavior will be construed as serious misconduct and is liable for punitive action by the authorities.
- The Library is equipped with electronic surveillance equipment CCTV cameras.
- The Library is silence zone, cell phone must be switched off before entering the library. Usage of cell phone , clicking pictures will attract a fine of Rs. 500/- and subsequent stricter action.
- Please help maintain a conducive academic library environment.
- We welcome your suggestions!