Vision & USP’s – FBSS
To become the preeminent intellectual and creative school for effective engagement in a life that requires individuals to grapple with complex problems, pursue more fluid and flexible career pathways and collaboratively be the harbingers of change contributing to a better ethical and just world.
USPs – FBSS:
- Experiential and interactive approach for curriculum delivery
- Vedic Mathematics has been included in the curriculum to encourage students to be more creative at problem solving by using more than one method for a particular situation.
- Equipped with state-of-the-art Psychological Laboratory and Testing Facilities under the Human Lab
- Mandatory Community Service
- Social Action Research Centre (SARC)
- Field Immersion Projects for better understanding which includes Orientation Programme, Concurrent Field Work, Rural Camp, Block Field Work, and Supportive fields instructions/ Skill Development Workshops.
- 360-degree coaching & mentoring
- Life Skills Training (LiST) to equip students with general self-management skills and social skills