- FMS alumnus SHWETA CHAUDHARY is a felicitated Indian shooter who has won gold, silver and bronze medals in various national and international events. The Manav Rachna family lauds her enduring spirit and shooting excellence on International Women’s Day.
- ANKITA DAS, an alumnus of Faculty of Management Studies at MRIIRS, is a famed Indian table tennis player. She represented India at the 2012 Summer Olympics in the Women’s singles event. Ankita Das has won championships at the 75th senior National table tennis championships (2014).
We wish Ankita sterling success in her future endeavours.
- FMS alumnus SHAGUN CHOWDHARY, became the first Indian woman to qualify for the Olympic trap shooting event at the Belgrade World Championships. She has an impressive lineup of medals to her credit.
We wish Shagun sterling success in her future endeavours.
- SHREYASI SINGH, a student of FMS at MRIIRS, is an Indian shooter in the double trap event. She won silver medal in the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, Scotland. Shreyasi was part of the Indian team at the 2013 Trap Shooting World Cup held in Acapulco, Mexico. We wish Shreyasi sterling success in her future endeavours.
- MRIS 14, student JYOTI KAPOOR is a World in-line Hockey player, brought laurels by participating in the Asian Games 2014 held in China. Jyoti got felicitated in various national and international events. The Manav Rachna family lauds her enduring spirit and excellence on International Women’s Day.
- RIA RAJESHWARI KUMARI, a student of Faculty of Commerce & Business Studies at MRIIRS. Ria is a trap shooter at the senior national squad for the ISSF shotgun World Championship in Italy & World Cup in Azerbaijan. The Manav Rachna family lauds her enduring spirit & excellence on International Women’s Day.
CULTURAL SPORTS WINNER
FMeH, MRIIRS alumnus SRISHTI RANA is an Indian model and a beauty pageant titleholder. She has been crowned and represented India at Miss Asia Pacific World. The Manav Rachna family applauds her inner fire and winning mindset on International Women’s Day.
FAS, MRIIRS alumnus MAHIMA BAKSHI is an Indian model and a beauty pageant titleholder. She has been crowned and represented India at Miss India Worldwide. Mahima remains an inspiration for many of our students. We are proud of her sterling achievements in the glamour world.
- FET, MRIIRS alumnus and engineer (B.Tech- Biotechnology) NITIKA PAWAR obtained 18th rank in the Civil Services examination in her first attempt qualifiying gloriously for the prestigious IAS. The Manav Rachna family applauds her triumphant and inspiring persona.
- FET, MRIIRS alumnus NATASHA SHARMA is the founder of ‘Celebrating Freedom’. Her start-up initiative is termed as ‘Mannkibaat.org’ which enables youngsters to upload their ideas which are further approved by the Innovation Cell. We applaud Natasha for her dynamic skill and wish her luck in this innovative and path-breaking venture.
- SIMRAN KHATTAR, a B.Com student at MRIIRS scored the highest marks in the Company Secretary Executive examination in the year 2015. We truly feel proud of Simran’s achievements and wish her great success in her future pursuits.
Shantanu Saharan, an alumni of Manav Rachna’s 2015 engineering batch received the award “Best Innovation In Adventure Activity in Air Adventure” for his venture Flyboy Aviation from the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shri Shivraj Singh Chauhan and Honorable Minister of Urban Development Shri Venkaiah Naidu.
Flyboy Aviation is an air-adventure company providing various adventures like paragliding and air-safari in India. Whole Manav Rachna family salutes the entrepreneurial spirit of Shantanu Saharan and wishes him more success in future.”