MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
Deemed to be University under section 3 of the UGC Act,1956
Accreditation Ranking of MRIIRS (formerly MRIU)
- The prestigious NIRF India Rankings 2019 by MHRD, GOI has rated Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS) across two categories: Engineering (rank 164) and University (rank band 151-200).
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS) is among the Top 20 B-Schools of the country & among the University (rank band 151-200) as per the Times B-School Survey 2019.
- National Board of Accreditation (NBA) has accredited four programmes of Manav Rachna International Institute of Research & Studies (Formerly MRIU): B.Tech- Computer Science and Engg.; B.Tech- Biotechnology; B.Tech- Electronics and Communication Engineering; and B.Tech Mechanical Engineering.This resounding success comes hot on the heels of the ‘A’ Grade Accreditation by NAAC (an autonomous institution of UGC).
- Manav Rachna International Institute of Research & Studies (formerly MRIU) was conferred with 5 Star rating for Teaching, Facilities, Social Responsibility and Inclusiveness by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Rating System. QS has also rated Manav Rachna International Institute of Research & Studies (formerly MRIU) as a Three Stars Institution for Overall Performance in addition to a 4 Star Rating for Employability and a One Star rating for Internationalization.
- MRIIRS (NAAC ‘A’ Grade Accrediated & AICTE Approved) for extension / Regulation of its Deemed-to-be-University Status on permanent basis as per the notification of MHRD on june 8, 2018
- FMS, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies has been ranked among Top 50 B schools of the country in the 6th edition of the National HRD Network and Shine.com rankings for 2018-19.
- MRIIRS is among the Top 6 Private Universities of India for BBA as per the Times B-School Survey (BBA edition) 2018. It is also among the Top 17 institutes across India for BBA. View More
- MRIIRS is among the Top 3 private & deemed multi-disciplinary universities across North India as per ‘The Week Best Universities Survey 2018’. At the All-India level, MRIIRS is among the top 17 private and deemed universities. MRIIRS is also among the Top 70 multi-disciplinary universities across India. View here
- Faculty of Engineering, MRIIRS is among the top 10 Private Engineering institutes of the country as per the Times Engineering Survey 2018.
In the Northern Region, FET, MRIIRS is among the Top 5 Engineering Institutes. It is also among the top 11 private engineering institutions for placements. FET, MRIIRS is also among the top 20 Engineering Institutes of the country (placing it close to the premier league institutes including IITs and NITs). View More
- FMS, MRIIRS ranked amongst top 75 Top Private Business Schools in India By Business World in 2018. View More
- MRIIRS is among the Top 12 Private Universities of the country as per India Today’s Best Universities Survey 2018. View More
- FET, MRIIRS is among the top 12 Private Engineering Colleges of North India as per The Week Best Colleges Survey 2018. View More
- Rated AAA+ for Engineering among the Universities of Haryana as per Careers 360 Best Engineering Colleges survey 2019. View More