MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
Accreditation Ranking of MRIIRS (formerly MRIU)
QS World University Rankings has bestowed the QS 4-star rating to Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS). This is a highly commendable achievement as no University in India has yet been rated QS 5 star (overall) and only very few have been bestowed with the overall QS 4-Stars.
As an acknowledgment of the strong teaching-learning processes, MRIIRS has been rated QS 5 Star for TEACHING, EMPLOYABILIBILTY, ACADEMIC DEVELOPMENT, FACILITIES, SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, AND INCLUSIVENESS.
The university has also been accorded a QS 4-Star rating for the Program Strength of its Computer Science and Engineering degree courses.
- Faculty of Management Studies, MRIIRS is ranked 5 among Private Universities as per the Times B-School Survey 2020. Read More
- MRIIRS is amongst the Top 17 Multidisciplinary Universities of North Zone as per the Week-Hansa Research Survey 2020. Click here to view
- UGC grants 12 B status to Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies in affirmation to its strong focus in Research and Development
- India Today places Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies among India’s Top 15 Private Universities of 2019 and Top 2 Private Universities of 2019 with the Highest No. of Patents Filed which attests the quality at Manav Rachna across all genres be it academics, research, sports, performing arts, and campus life.
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology, MRIIRS is among the Top 8 Private Engineering Institutes and the Top 16 Engineering Institutes of the country as per Times Engineering Institute Survey 2019.
- Faculty of Commerce & Business Studies (FCBS), MRIIRS is among the Top 11 Private BBA colleges of India as per the Times BBA survey 2019. For Placements, FCBS, MRIIRS is among the Top 6.
- Rated AAA+ for Engineering among the Universities of Haryana as per Careers 360 Best Engineering Colleges survey 2019. View More
- National Board of Accreditation (NBA) has accredited four programmes of Manav Rachna International Institute of Research & Studies (Formerly MRIU): B.Tech- Computer Science and Engg.; B.Tech- Biotechnology; B.Tech- Electronics and Communication Engineering; and B.Tech Mechanical Engineering.This resounding success comes hot on the heels of the ‘A’ Grade Accreditation by NAAC (an autonomous institution of UGC).
- Faculty of Management Studies, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies ranked among the Top 75 Private B-Schools of India as per Business Today India’s Best B-Schools Survey 2019. (Rank 71)
- Among the Top 100 B-Schools of India for Future Orientation (Rank: 89), Selection Process (Rank: 91), and Living Experience (Rank: 93).
- Among the Top 100 B-Schools of India (Overall Ranking 2019, Rank 97)
- Faculty of Management Studies, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies is among the Top 26 Private B-Schools of North India and among the Top 16 Private B-Schools of Delhi NCR as per The Week B-Schools survey 2019.
- Faculty of Management Studies, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies ranked 26 among the Top B-Schools in North Region in the Private Best B-School Ranking 2019. (Overall Rank: 97)
- India Today places Faculty of Management Studies, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies among the Top 100 India’s Best B-Schools in Best B-School Ranking 2019
- MRIIRS (NAAC ‘A’ Grade Accrediated & AICTE Approved) for extension / Regulation of its Deemed-to-be-University Status on permanent basis as per the notification of MHRD on june 8, 2018
- FMS, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies has been ranked among Top 50 B schools of the country in the 6th edition of the National HRD Network and Shine.com rankings for 2018-19.
- FET, MRIIRS is among the top 12 Private Engineering Colleges of North India as per The Week Best Colleges Survey 2018. View More