MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
Deemed to be University under section 3 of the UGC Act,1956
Accreditation Ranking of MRIIRS (formerly MRIU)
- The prestigious NIRF India Rankings 2019 by MHRD, GOI has rated Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS) across two categories: Engineering (rank 164) and University (rank band 151-200).
- India Today places Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies among India’s Top 15 Private Universities of 2019 and Top 2 Private Universities of 2019 with the Highest No. of Patents Filed which attests the quality at Manav Rachna across all genres be it academics, research, sports, performing arts, and campus life.
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology, MRIIRS is among the Top 8 Private Engineering Institutes and the Top 16 Engineering Institutes of the country as per Times Engineering Institute Survey 2019.
- Faculty of Commerce & Business Studies (FCBS), MRIIRS is among the Top 11 Private BBA colleges of India as per the Times BBA survey 2019. For Placements, FCBS, MRIIRS is among the Top 6.
- Rated AAA+ for Engineering among the Universities of Haryana as per Careers 360 Best Engineering Colleges survey 2019. View More
- Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies is among the top 16 multidisciplinary universities of North India and among the top 56 multidisciplinary universities of India as per ‘The Week Best Universities Survey 2019’.
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS) is among the Top 20 B-Schools of the country & among the University (rank band 151-200) as per the Times B-School Survey 2019.
- National Board of Accreditation (NBA) has accredited four programmes of Manav Rachna International Institute of Research & Studies (Formerly MRIU): B.Tech- Computer Science and Engg.; B.Tech- Biotechnology; B.Tech- Electronics and Communication Engineering; and B.Tech Mechanical Engineering.This resounding success comes hot on the heels of the ‘A’ Grade Accreditation by NAAC (an autonomous institution of UGC).
- Manav Rachna International Institute of Research & Studies (formerly MRIU) was conferred with 5 Star rating for Teaching, Facilities, Social Responsibility and Inclusiveness by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Rating System. QS has also rated Manav Rachna International Institute of Research & Studies (formerly MRIU) as a Three Stars Institution for Overall Performance in addition to a 4 Star Rating for Employability and a One Star rating for Internationalization.
- MRIIRS (NAAC ‘A’ Grade Accrediated & AICTE Approved) for extension / Regulation of its Deemed-to-be-University Status on permanent basis as per the notification of MHRD on june 8, 2018
- FMS, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies has been ranked among Top 50 B schools of the country in the 6th edition of the National HRD Network and Shine.com rankings for 2018-19.
- FET, MRIIRS is among the top 12 Private Engineering Colleges of North India as per The Week Best Colleges Survey 2018. View More