Accreditation Ranking of MRIIRS (formerly MRIU)
MRIIRS ranked among top institutions by Ministry of Education’s NIRF Ranking 2021. In Dental Studies; Faculty of Dental Sciences, Manav Rachna Dental College, MRIIRS has secured the 39th rank all-across India. In Engineering, jumping 56 ranks in a year; MRIIRS is ranked at No. 118 across India. MRIIRS has also moved ahead by one complete band (an approximate jump of 60 places) in the University category where it is placed in the Rank Band 101-150.
- MBA Programme of Faculty of Management Studies, MRIIRS is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation.
MRIIRS ranked No. 2 Private University in Haryana in Outlook-ICare India University Rankings 2021
Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies ranked No.13 among India’s Best Private Universities in India Today-MDRA Best Universities Survey 2021.
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology (FET), Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies is among the Top 4 Private Engineering Institutions of North India and among the Top 7 Private Engineering Institutions all over India as per Times Engineering Institute Rankings 2021.
- FET ranks 15 for its Research Capability among Engineering Institutes across India and No. 7 for placements among private engineering institutions of the country!
- Faculty of Management Studies, MRIIRS has been ranked among the Top 6 Private Universities, Top 7 among the B Schools of the North Region, and Top 17 among the Top 100 B Schools as per the Times B School Survey 2021.
- Faculty of Commerce and Business Studies, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies ranked among the Top 10 Private BBA Institutes of India. It has also ranked No. 5 among the Top 10 Private BBA Universities of India, and No. 5 among the Top BBA Institutes for Placements. The Times of India has also placed FCBS at rank 9 among the Top BBA Institutes of India 2021.
- MRIIRS has been ranked in Band A (rank between 6 & 25) under Private or Self-Financed Universities category in the ‘Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements’ released today by the Ministry of Education, GoI. Read More
QS World University Rankings has bestowed the QS 4-star rating to Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS). This is a highly commendable achievement as no University in India has yet been rated QS 5 star (overall) and only very few have been bestowed with the overall QS 4-Stars.
As an acknowledgment of the strong teaching-learning processes, MRIIRS has been rated QS 5 Star for TEACHING, EMPLOYABILITY, ACADEMIC DEVELOPMENT, FACILITIES, SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, AND INCLUSIVENESS.
The university has also been accorded a QS 4-Star rating for the Program Strength of its Computer Science and Engineering degree courses.
MRIIRS is amongst the Top 17 Multidisciplinary Universities of North Zone as per the Week-Hansa Research Survey 2020. Click here to view
- UGC grants 12 B status to Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies in affirmation to its strong focus in Research and Development
- India Today places Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies among India’s Top 15 Private Universities of 2019 and Top 2 Private Universities of 2019 with the Highest No. of Patents Filed which attests the quality at Manav Rachna across all genres be it academics, research, sports, performing arts, and campus life.
- Rated AAA+ for Engineering among the Universities of Haryana as per Careers 360 Best Engineering Colleges survey 2019. View More
- National Board of Accreditation (NBA) has accredited four programmes of Manav Rachna International Institute of Research & Studies (Formerly MRIU): B.Tech- Computer Science and Engg.; B.Tech- Biotechnology; B.Tech- Electronics and Communication Engineering; and B.Tech Mechanical Engineering.This resounding success comes hot on the heels of the ‘A’ Grade Accreditation by NAAC (an autonomous institution of UGC).
- Faculty of Management Studies, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies ranked among the Top 75 Private B-Schools of India as per Business Today India’s Best B-Schools Survey 2019. (Rank 71) It also ranked among the Top 100 B-Schools of India for Future Orientation (Rank: 89), Selection Process (Rank: 91), and Living Experience (Rank: 93), and among the Top 100 B-Schools of India (Overall Ranking 2019, Rank 97)
- Faculty of Management Studies, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies is among the Top 26 Private B-Schools of North India and among the Top 16 Private B-Schools of Delhi NCR as per The Week B-Schools survey 2019.
- Faculty of Management Studies, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies ranked 26 among the Top B-Schools in North Region in the Private Best B-School Ranking 2019. (Overall Rank: 97)
- India Today places Faculty of Management Studies, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies among the Top 100 India’s Best B-Schools in Best B-School Ranking 2019
- MRIIRS (NAAC ‘A’ Grade Accredited & AICTE Approved) for extension / Regulation of its Deemed-to-be-University Status on permanent basis as per the notification of MHRD on June 8, 2018
- FMS, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies has been ranked among Top 50 B schools of the country in the 6th edition of the National HRD Network and Shine.com rankings for 2018-19.