Prof. (Dr.) Pradeep K. Varshney
Professor & Dean Applied Science & Research
Qualification: M.Sc, PhD
Previous assignments: 25 Years of Teaching & Research experience at Delhi Technological University, Post Doctoral Experience (PDF) at National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi, National Taiwan University, Taipei and LG-Elite Company, South Korea
Achievements and Awards:
- 75 Research Publications in International and National Journals (20 Research Papers in Web of Science/SCI/ Scopus)
- 02 Patents Granted from UK & India and 01 filed in India
- 02 AICTE Sponsored Research Projects Completed worth Rs. 14 Lakhs and 01 Industry Research Project undergoing
- 02 Ph.D. and 05 M. Phil. Dissertations Completed
- 03 Ph.D. Scholars pursuing Ph.D. work, 01 in collaboration with University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh, USA
- 05 Ph.D. thesis examined
- 03 Ph.D., 01 M. Tech. and 10 M. Phil. Viva Voce examination conducted as external examiner Received an award on ‘Technology Day’ for the grant of Patent from UK.
Dr. Varshney did his Ph.D. in Applied Chemistry & Polymer Technology from Delhi College of Engineering, Delhi University in 2007 and Masters in Chemistry from AMU, Aligarh. He has more than 25 years of teaching, research and administrative experience while working with Delhi College of Engineering (Now DTU), National Physical Laboratory (NPL), National Taiwan University, Taipei and LG-Elite Company South Korea including School of Engineering & Applied Sciences, New Delhi and Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad. Scopus h-index of Dr. Varshney is 12 and published more than 75 research papers in National & International Journals and Conferences, 02 Patents granted from UK and India and also filed 01 patent in India.
He has examined 05 Ph.D. thesis, conducted 03 Ph.D., 01 M. Tech. and 10 M. Phil. Viva Voce examination as external examiner. He has received fellowships JRF from Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India and Research Associateship from CSIR, Govt. of India and also received an award on ‘Technology Day’ for the grant of UK Patent.02 Ph. D scholars and 05 M. Phil. Dissertations have completed their work and 03 are currently working in the area of Composite Polymer Electrolytes for electrochemical battery application. One Ph.D scholar Ms. Shveta Malhotra is pursuing her research work at Wisconsin University, Oshkosh, USA in collaboration.02 AICTE Sponsored Research Projects Completed by him worth Rs. 14 Lakhs and 01 Industry Research Project is undergoing.