Experience: 4 Years.
Ms. Shreyasi has an experience of over three years in academics and is a core faculty member with Faculty of Education and Humanities, Manav Rachna University. She has completed graduation in B.Sc (Hons) Biotechnology with 77.38 % in 2008 from Bundelkhand University, Jhansi and completed M.Sc. (Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology) with 75.1 % in 2010 from Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan. She has completed B.Ed from GGSIPU, New Delhi with 80.6(First Class with Distinction). She completed her M.Ed from MDU, Rohtak with 73%. She specializes in field of Special Education, Guidance-Counseling and Teacher – Education. She has her own love for lifelong-learning and on the same lines she is currently pursuing M.A.(Psychology) from IGNOU, New Delhi. She has participated in various conferences/workshops/FDPs at various levels and has presented papers in National Seminars. Recently in the Month of August ‘ 2018 she attended a National Workshop on “Development of Open Education Resources” conducted under PMMMNMTT scheme sponsored by MHRD, Govt. of India, organized by TLC, SNDT University Mumbai and completed it with A+ grade. Also, she is an active learner in the area of Open Learning and was associated with a project with UNESCO in its first phase and is an active participant in online education resource building.
She understands the importance of student teacher bond as Supreme. She respects the diversity among students, creates a sense of community and belongingness in the classroom.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Program Coordinator, B.Sc.B.Ed Programme (July, 2017-Dec, 2019)
- Admission Coordinator, Faculty of Education (2018-19)
- Vice Chief, Air Falcon Clan, Manav Rachna University (2019-Till Date)
- Member of Central Team, Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), Manav Rachna University (2017-18), (Jan 2020- Till Date)
National Exams Qualified:
- Qualified Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) – Feb 2015 with 65.33%
- Qualified UGC – NET (Education)- June 2015 with 60%
- Completed Course on Design Thinking : A Primer from NPTEL, IIT Madras
- Served as Resource Person on Orientation of Masters at SCERT, Gurgaon, on 12th September’2018.
- Served as resource person for workshop on “Building Rubrics” for in-house faculty of Manav Rachna University on 16 Feb ‘2019.
- Organised ICSSR sponsored one day National Seminar on Alternative Politics: Peace and Sustainability on 4th October, 2019. Was part of Technical Team, Faculty of Education and Humanities, Manav Rachna University, Haryana.
|ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS|
- First class First in B.Sc (Hons.) Biotechnology (2005-2008).
- Received “AWADH SHISHYA AWARD 2014” for outstanding performance during the academic year 2013-14 in B.Ed.
- Offered outstanding voluntarily services to The Earth Saviours Foundation.
- Awarded certificate of Appreciation in honor of support towards Autism Awareness on 10th April 2018 for the Sensitization Programme organized by Department of Education, Manav Rachna University on World Autism Awareness Day 2018.
- Exploring online resources
- Dancing, Socializing and interacting
- Creative Writing