Dr. Ekta Rawat
Qualification: PhD Kurukshestra University
Specialization: Bioinorganic, Macrocyclic and Organometallic Chemistry
- Ekta Rawat is an Inorganic and Bioinorganic Chemist and has an overall experience of more than 6 years in field of teaching with Inorganic Chemistry, BioinorganicChemistry and Organometallic Chemistry as main courses.
- Qualified CSIR NET (Rank-32) and GATE.
- Completed her Doctoral Research in year 2017. Her research interests have been focussed on pharmacological, antifertility, anticancer properties and molecular modelling of macrocyclic frameworks.
- Co-authored eleven papers in international journals and one book chapter.
- Worked on Major Research Project funded by University Grants Commission, India.
- Presented her research paper at international platform.
- Presented more than twenty papers in various international and national conferences.
She has been awarded with:
- Young Scientist Award
- Bharat Gaurav Award
- Best Paper Presentation Award