Helpline no. 0129-4259000
Skip to content
Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Invisible lingual orthodontics.
- CAD CAM designed custom lingual braces, ilingual IIID.
- Clearpath aligners to treat crooked teeth without braces.
- self ligation braces.
- Microimplants assisted treatment.
- laser applications in orthodontics.
Care for your Braces
- If food becomes stuck between your teeth, use your toothbrush without using toothpaste, to dislodge the food particles.
- If a piece of your appliance breaks, save the piece and call your orthodontist to schedule a repair visit.
- If a retainer cracks, bring it to the clinic for a professional repair.
Preserving Your Smile
- Brush after meals with a fluoride toothpaste.
- Minimize chocolates and toffees which stick to your braces, are difficult to clean, and cause white spots (de-calcification) on the tooth surface.
- Have your teeth examined and professionally cleaned at least once a year.
- Wear your retainer after your braces are removed, to keep your teeth from moving out of alignment.
CASES TREATED IN DEPARTMENT