Research – Oral Medicine & Radiology
Case of Pleomorphic Adenoma of the right palate seen in Jan 2016.
Faculty of Research Interests:
- Dr. Vishal Dang – Candidal Load and Typing in oral mucosal disease, epidemiology of oral mucosal lesions/conditions in Haryana, Quid induced Lichenoid reactions, Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) in the treatment of radiation induced xerostomia, bisphosphonate induced changes in the jaw bone (ongoing), follow up of lycopene treated and surgically excised/lycopene treated oral leukoplakia (ongoing).
- Dr. Neelkamal Sharda – Recurrent Aphthous Stomatitis, Oral Sub mucous Fibrosis
- Dr Natalia Desilva – Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Dr. Priyanka Kant – Recurrent Aphthous Stomatitis
- Dr. Swati Garg- Forensic Odontology.
- Dr. Neha Aggarwal– Micronuclei in the oral mucosa as a measure of genotoxic damage in dental radiography.(completed)
- Dr. Shruti Anand– Prevalence of ponticulus posticus in Indian orthodontic patients.(completed)
- Dr. Suruchi Bajaj– Prevalence of retromolar canal and foramen in the mandible using cone beam computed tomography study.(completed)
- Dr. Aparna Sharma– Evaluation of relationship of maxillary posterior teeth, maxillary intraosseous canal and maxillary antrum floor using cone beam computed tomography.(completed)
- Dr. Meelu Lamba– Gustatory functions in patients with type II diabetes mellitus(completed)
- Dr. Sonam Barwar– Micronuclei in oral mucosa and in peripheral blood of tobacco users.(completed)
- Dr. Anusha Yadav– Assessment of inferior alveolar nerve canal and incisive foramen using cone beam computed tomography.(ongoing)
- Dr. Priya Mamachan– Evaluation of salivary flow rate and gustatory function in postmenopausal women.(ongoing)
- Dr Fatima Jameela: A morphometric analysis of nasopalatine canal and incisive foramen in an adult population-A cone beam computed tomography study.(ongoing)
- Dr Himanshu Govil: Age estimation using tooth pulp and tooth volume ratio of permanent maxillary canine: A cone beam computed tomography study.(ongoing)
- Dr K Sathya: To determine the relationship between lingual and sublingual varicosities and hypertension- A cross-sectional study.(ongoing)