MANAV RACHNA DENTAL COLLEGE
(under Faculty of Dental Sciences)
About Us – Endodontics & Conservative Dentistry
The Department of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics specializes in treatment of diseased, defective and destructured teeth along with cosmetic and aesthetic rehabilitation. The dept was established in 2007 at MRDC and it strives to raise the level of competence of undergraduate and postgraduate students by always guiding them to deliver quality and comprehensive treatment.
- Impart thorough knowledge on Restorative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Plan and execute multidisciplinary diagnostic and treatment strategies for optimum patient satisfaction.
- Training students and build their skills in restorative dentistry, non surgical and surgical endodontics.
- Promote and inculcate an aptitude of competent research work among students.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure with Operating Microscope, and VistaScan Mini.
- Numerous awarded research work by PG students at International and National Conferences.
- Published research work in reputed International and National journals like Journal of Endodontics, International Endodontic Journal.
- Regular CDE Programs conducted by esteemed and renowned academicians to expand the realm of knowledge among budding dentists and practitioners.
Recent Awarded Achievements:
- First Prize in April’2017 by Dr Sucheta Jala at Congress of Asian Pacific Endodontic Confederation held in Gurgaon, Haryana.
- First Prize by Dr Garima, Dr Anamika Sharma and Dr Tushar Kohli at IDA Faridabad conference held in Faridabad, Haryana.
- First Prize in October’2018 by Dr Namrata Mehta and Dr Deepti Sreen at IDA Dasana Conference held in New Delhi.
- First Prize in December’2018 by Dr Deepti Sreen and Dr Namrata Mehta at 26th National IES Conference held in New Delhi.
- Third Prize in December’2019 by Dr Tushar Kohli, Dr Garima and Dr Anamika Sharma at 27th National IES Conference held in New Delhi.