Department of Periodontology
A Dental implant center with successful placement of numerous implants and research on dental implants has been undertaken Lasers in Periodontics, An alternative to scalpel and research on lasers has been undertaken.As part of the PG program, An effort is made to encompass the vast field of Periodontology by conducting studies on microbiological, biochemical ,surgical and epidemiological aspects of this science.
CDE on “A Multi- Design approach to optimize Implant based rehabilitation” with Equinox Implants by Dr. Vivek Saggar on 26th March 2018.
CDE on Application of lasers in Periodontics by Dr Amit Wadhawan on 18th April 2018.
CDE on What After BDS by Dr. Brajesh Kumar ( Center Head, CEDEES Institute, Delhi Branch) on 9th February 2018.
CDE on Full Digital Approach to Implant Dentistry with DIO Digital Solutions by Dr. Navneet Kumar/Dr. Sapna Arora (Dio Implant And Dio Navi Solutions) on 14th May 2018.
The Dept of Periodontology conducted an continuing education programme
- CDE on “Hepatitis B & C Awareness and Vaccination Camp” in collaboration with Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi at MRDC, Faridabad on 16th Jan’20.
- Lecture series on “’ Research methodology’ from 6th -9th August 2019.
- CDE on “Emerging trends in surgical guides and dynamic navigation for dental Implant surgery” by international speaker Dr. Minaal Verma from USA on 15th May’19.
- Orientation of MDS 2019 Batch on 13th May 2019.
- CDE and workshop on “Full Digital Approach to Implant Dentistry with DIO Digital Solutions” on 14th May 2018.
Infrastructure and Facilities
The department is well equipped with instruments and materials required to carry out routine periodontal care as well as specialized periodontal treatment. Efforts are made to routinely upgrade the equipment and keep abreast with advances in the field of Periodontics.