MANAV RACHNA DENTAL COLLEGE
Important Instructions for Admission Seekers
Notification of Schedule for Physical Counseling for Admission
- Look for notices / alerts by clicking the ‘Admission Notices / Alerts’ Tab on the home page of MRDC website.
- Any Schedule for Physical Counseling for Admission and other related information will be available on the website as and when published by competent authority.
Physical Counseling for Admission
- It is absolutely mandatory for the candidates to appear in person for physical counseling for admission before the Admission Committee. No relaxation of any kind is permissible in this regard.
- Candidate must bring the following documents in original along with two sets of Attested photocopies:
- Secondary School Examination Certificate (10th) – as proof of Date of Birth
- Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate (10+2)
- Detailed Mark sheets / Provisional Certificate / Degree / Diploma Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Character Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Result card of the NEET entrance examination.
- 4 passport size coloured photographs in formal dress.
All other documents must be submitted during orientation after start of classes or within 3 days from the date of admission, whichever is later.
- On the day of physical counseling, candidates shall report on the Registration Desk, arrange documents in the specified sequence in the file cover given on the spot, appear before the Document Verification Committee for verification of documents and move to the Admission Committee if found eligible.
- Admission committee shall allot the seats to the Candidates in order of merit subject to its availability and the candidates shall be required to deposit fee on the spot either through Demand Draft, Credit / Debit Card. Cheques shall not be accepted. Additional convenience charges are payable as per rules in case of payment is made through Credit / Debit Card.
- The seat shall be deemed to be allotted only on submission of fee. If a candidate fails to deposit the fee on the spot, the right to admission shall be forfeited and the seat shall be offered to the candidate next in the merit list.
- If a candidate reports late for admission on the designated day and time, he / she will be offered the seat available at the time of his appearance before the Admission Committee.
- All Candidates are advised to report on the day of physical counseling in a formal and presentable dress as a fresh photograph may be required to be clicked on the spot.
- All Students admitted in various programs shall collect their original testimonials / certificates at the time of allotment of seat against acknowledgement. All such students are also advised to keep a watch on MRDC Website for further instructions if any.
- The Admission Committee shall ensure allotment of seats purely on merit. Canvassing of any kind may result in denial of admission.
List of other documents to be deposited after admission
In addition to the documents mentioned under clause 4 above, all students will be required to deposit following documents either during the orientation program or within 3 days from the date of admission whichever is later:
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Migration Certificate
- Proof of Residence (Ration Card/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/PAN Card/Driving License etc.)
- Affidavit by candidate and by parents for “Anti Ragging”
- Any other document required / notified later.