Master of Physiotherapy with specialization in Musculoskeletal/ Sports/ Neurology/ Cardiopulmonary – MRIIRS
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees||1,71,000|
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) in US $ For PIO/NRI Students||US $ 3300|
|Criteria for Preparation of Merit list||I – Merit in MRNAT|
II – Marks in Qualifying Exam
|Minimum Eligibility Criteria||55% marks in aggregate in Bachelor of Physiotherapy from a recognized University.|
Master of Physiotherapy with specialization in Musculoskeletal, Sports, Neurology and Cardiopulmonary physiotherapy. Two-year intensive program divided into four semesters along with clinical postings and dissertation as part of the curriculum.
MASTER OF PHYSIOTHERAPY (M.P.T) with various specialization
Foundation Courses (FC)
Core Courses (CC)
|Generic (GE)||Domain Centric (DCE)||Open (OE)|
|Applied Basic Medical Science Exercise physiology||Kinesiology & Biomechanics Clinical Training||Presentation & Communication Skills||Alternative & Palliative care Dry Needling||Health Economics|
|Biostatistics & Research Methodology||Interdisciplinary Learning, Medical ethics and Law, Clinical Training Advanced Exercise Therapeutics||Holistic Wellness and Life Skills, Logical & Quantitative reasoning skills-I||Women Health & Exercise, Clinical Psychology||Yoga Therapy|
|Disorders and Management in M/N/S/C-1*, Physiotherapeutic Techniques in M/N/S/C, Clinical Training Including Sequential research Development||Entrepreneur-ship in Physiotherapy||Pilates, Taping Techniques||Leadership and Organisational Behaviour|
|Current Concepts & Scientific Rationale in M/N/S/C, Disorders and Management in M/N/S/C-2, Research Dissertation||Value Education||Geriatric Care, Acupressure Techniques||Applied Clinical Nutrition, Business Development in health care|
- Multi-Specialty Hospitals/ Nursing Homes/ Rehabilitation Centres
- Team Physiotherapist in various sports & Sports & fitness Centres
- Research and Development works in the pharmaceutical companies and institutional laboratories
- Teaching Faculty in Colleges and University.
- Schools for mentally retarded and physically disabled children
- Defense medical establishments
- Medical Underwriting
- Excellent jobs opportunities in countries like USA, Australia and Canada.
- Health Departments
- Airlines and Railways
- Counselors in Schools
- Non-Governmental Organizations
- Food Industry
- Consultant for Multinational Companies
- Quantity food service establishments
- Health and Wellness industries
- International Organizations (UNICEF, UNDP, WHO)
100% on Campus Placement assistance is provided. Alumni are placed with AIIMS, Batra Hospital, Bharti Enterprises, Apollo Hospital, Qi Spine, Religare, United Health Group, Kareer Gateway, Jindal Industries, Genpact, VLCC, Nutrilife and other leading Government and Private Hospitals.