MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
M.Sc. Chemistry MRU
Duration: 2 Years
FEES (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees: 1,06,000
FEES (Per annum) in US $ For PIO/NRI Students: US $ 3300
Criteria for Preparation of Merit list – Preference Wise:
I – Merit in MRNAT 2019
II – Merit in Qualifying Exam
Candidates having passed with 50% or more marks in B.Sc. Chemistry
SECTION WEIGHTAGE PARAMETERS
Pharmaceuticals; Chemical Analysis and Synthesis, Quality Control and Quality Assurance; Patent practice, Environmental Law, Forensic Science Lab. Technical Writing, Environmental Conservation & Sustainability, Research Labs.
To develop students as successful professionals and as effective researchers.
- Are able to use modern library searching and retrieval methods to obtain information about a topic, chemical, chemical technique, or an issue relating to chemistry.
- Knows the proper procedures and regulations for safe handling and use of chemicals and can follow the proper procedures and regulations for safe handling when using chemicals.
- Are able to communicate the results of their work to chemists and non-chemists.
- Understand the ethical, historic, philosophical, and environmental dimensions of problems and issues facing chemists.
- Find gainful employment in industry or government, be accepted at graduate or professional schools (law, medicine, etc.), or find employment in school systems as instructors or administrators.