M.Sc. Chemistry – MRU
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees||86,000|
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) in US $ For PIO/NRI Students||US $ 2700|
|Criteria for Preparation of Merit list||I – Merit in MRNAT|
II – Graduation Qualifying Examination.
|Eligibility Criteria||Pass in B.Sc. or B.Sc. (Hons.) with 50% or more marks in relevant subjects.|
To develop students as successful professionals and as effective researchers.
- Are able to use modern library searching and retrieval methods to obtain information about a topic, chemical, chemical technique, or an issue relating to chemistry.
- Knows the proper procedures and regulations for safe handling and use of chemicals and can follow the proper procedures and regulations for safe handling when using chemicals.
- Are able to communicate the results of their work to chemists and non-chemists.
- Understand the ethical, historic, philosophical, and environmental dimensions of problems and issues facing chemists.
- Find gainful employment in industry or government, be accepted at graduate or professional schools (law, medicine, etc.), or find employment in school systems as instructors or administrators.
Pharmaceuticals; Chemical Analysis and Synthesis, Quality Control and Quality Assurance; Patent practice, Environmental Law, Forensic Science Lab. Technical Writing, Environmental Conservation & Sustainability, Research Labs.