MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
Certificate Course in Advanced Endoodontic Technique – MRDC
- The Department of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Manav Rachna Dental College is conducting a detailed course in Advanced Endodontics that involves live patient work.
- Eminent faculty will be involved in this extensive 2 day programme spread over 3 modules.
- Course fees: INR 75,000/-
Orientation to Magnification: Understanding of Loupes Orientation to Microscopes Viewing the Typodont / Simulator Application of Rubber Dam
- Orientation to the loupes
- Performing access cavity with loupes
- Dental Operating Microscope
- A Whole new world using Microscopes
- Orientation to the Dental Microscope
- Access cavity under Dental Operating microscope
Ultrasonics for Access cavity Modification: Use Start X – 2 & 3 Use of Dyes, Methylene Blue Finding Additional canals Removing Calcification, Pulp Stones
Hands on :
- Perforation repair under microscope
- Removal of broken instrument under microscope
Lecture 2: Simple Retreatment:
Retreatment of core carrier based obturation removal from Acrylic Block Use of Endo activator for Effective Cleaning
- Using ultrasonics under Magnification
- Coronal Enlargement
Lecture : CBCT in Endodontics. How to interpret a CBCT and its implications
- Each participant will be given a CBCT image to interpret.
- Patient work using Rotary files under Microscope/ LOUPES