B. Tech. Electronics & Communication Engineering – MRU
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees||1,61,500|
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) in US $ For PIO/NRI Students||US $ 4500|
|Criteria for Preparation of Merit list||Merit preparation/ short listing of candidates shall be on the basis of score in JEE Mains 2022/SAT/ MRNAT 2022/ XII Qualifying Examination|
|Eligibility Criteria||Pass in 10+2 examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate in 5 subjects and eligibility shall be determined on the basis of percentage of aggregate marks in|
i. English, Physics & Mathematics and
ii. One subject out of Chemistry, Computer Science, Biology or Biotechnology and
iii. One subject with the highest score out of the remaining subjects.Note: * In case student earns additional 18-20 credits in the particular domain, he/she will get the Hons. Degree with specialization in the respective domain.
Note: Manav Rachna now accepts Pearson Test Score for admission
There is lot of scope in this field as it provides areas of expertise in communication, VLSI, Embedded Systems, Software Engineering, Computer Programming languages etc. The students are made versed with all the latest technologies used in the design and development of all new electronics and computer products. They are also capable of getting involved in R&D activities in various areas of Specializations.
Along with the essential technical knowledge in both the fields of hardware and Software the students are well groomed so as to gain leadership skills, develop competition and be able to sustain in the society by using their skill set through application of technology as they are involved in various projects and industrial internships. Job opportunity in Core Electronics, Communication Sector as well as all software companies.
Employable in Automotive, Services, IoT industries, Smart devices, Software enabled services, Process controlled industries, Embedded solutions industries (Intel, Qualcomm, AMD, STMicroelectronics, Cadence, Freescale, TCS, Accenture, HCL,Wipro).Eligible for Public sector and GATE under ECE and CSE.
Why Electronics & Communication Engineering at MRU
Wide range of courses offered both from Computer Science and Electronics along with applications including multidisciplinary approach.
The following domains have been identified
- VLSI & Embedded Systems
Various courses being offered in these domains are given below
List of New Computer Science courses offered each semester along with ECE core courses.
- PROGRAMMING FOR PROBLEM SOLVING USING C
- DATA STRUCTURE & ALGORITHMS
- PROGRAMMING FOR PROBLEM SOLVING USING PYTHON
- OOPS USING JAVA
- COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE
- OPERATING SYSTEMS
- NEURAL NETWORK AND FUZZY LOGIC
- DATABASE MGT SYSTEM
- INTERNET OF THINGS
- CLOUD COMPUTING
- DIGITAL IMAGE PROCESSING AND COMPUTER VISION
- COMPUTER NETWORKS
- WAVELETS AND MULTIRATE SYSTEMS
- INFORMATION THEORY AND CODING
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- SECURITY IN WIRELESS AND MOBILE COMMUNICATION
- MOBILE COMPUTING WITH ANDROID
- ROBOTICS DESIGN
- THEORY OF COMPUTATION AND COMPILER DESIGN
- BIOMEDICAL SIGNAL PROCESSING
- BIG DATA AND HADOOP
- MACHINE LEARNING
- The undergraduate course in Electronics and Communication Engineering offers core courses along with a big choice of electives to make the student globally competitive along with applications in virtual reality , robotics, automation etc.
- Variety of core electives in the areas of VLSI, healthcare electronics, computer applications and communication technology are offered.
- Students get a fair chance in exploring oneself in a variety of disciplines including engineering, law, arts, sports etc through value added courses offered by several departments across the university.
- The students are offered paid internships, supported to be entrepreneurs through IPR cell, begin start ups etc.
- The project-based learning helps students to explore their capabilities in teamwork, management, communication skills, research etc.
- True chip program offers Letter of intent for a job guarantee after course completion.
- Students placements have been 100 in past years up to package of 20 lacs.
- Students have been placed in core electronics industries like mentor graphics, cadence, true chip etc.
- Students in the past have also established their start ups .
- Stipend offered on medical electronics projects from 1.8 lacs to 2.4 lacs in collaboration with Sahai research labs.
- Summer and winter break courses are offered which focus on new softwares/ technologies.
- Innovation and Incubation Center offers opportunities to work with students of other disciplines and get exposure to multidisciplinary approach of learning.
- Project based learning approach
Highlights of the Curriculum
Domain specific categorizations of few subjects are shared
- VLSI & Embedded systems
- Computers/IT Domain
The student will have an added advantage as compared to any other course because
- Graduates of Electronics and Computer Engineering gain the technical skills along with the required programming skills which make them self sufficient to stand as an Electronics as well as a Computer Engineer.
- They will learn the hardware concepts of the various electronic devices used in day to day life.
- They will be versed with the programming languages required by the most eminent software industries.
- Electronics and Computer engineers can create, design and develop everyday devices like mobiles, computers etc. with all new novelties and advances in them.
There is a lot of scope in this field as it provides areas of expertise in communication, VLSI, Embedded Systems, Software Engineering, Computer Programming languages, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics etc. The students are made verse with all the latest technologies used in the design and development of all new electronics and computer products. They are also capable of getting involved in R&D activities in various areas of Specializations.