B.Tech CSE (with specialization in Cloud, DevOps & Fullstack Development) in association with Xebia – MRU
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees||2,74,500/-|
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) in US $ For PIO/NRI Students||US $ 4400|
|Criteria for Preparation of Merit list
||Merit preparation/ short listing of candidates shall be on the basis of score in MRNAT 2023/ Diploma Qualifying Examination|
60% in aggregate in 5 subjects and eligibility shall be determined on the basis of percentage of aggregate marks in
i. English, Physics & Mathematics and
ii. One subject out of the given list* as per Note- A and
iii. One subject with the highest score out of the remaining subjects.
We are entering a new wave of Digital era — a step toward the advancement of technologies in the most audacious ways. From Internet-enabled smart devices to Autonomous vehicles and from Blockchain to Artificial Intelligence, digital transformation is influencing every aspect of our lives. By channelizing the digital platforms, enterprises are going to get tremendous benefits and accomplish their business objectives. To simply state what digital transformation means, it can be defined as the change that is happening through fast adoption of technologies, right from change in the work culture to dramatic impact on the business goals and improving the lives of people.
The B.Tech specialization in Digital Transformation Engineering — the curricula is created with an intent to educate the engineering students on the cutting-edge technologies, besides learning about HTML5, Angular4, Test Automation, Estimation Techniques, Agile Practices, and Cloud Computing. The courseware is designed in a way that will focus on providing intense hands-on learning experiences and practical usage of the technologies.
Xebia Value Edge & Uniqueness of the Program:
- Specially Designed Agile Classroom (1st one in India)
- Agile Teaching Pedagogy:
- Team work Orientation: Students sit and work in a group.
- Academic Performance of groups is visible & transparent on the boards.
- Emphasis on project work
- Course progress of faculty & student visible on boards.
- Course Curriculum and E-Course Material prepared by Xebia Experts.
- Train the Trainer program for faculty members before the commencement of every semester.
- Sessions with Xebia experts during the semester to give the industry perspective of the course delivered.
- Common Slack Channel wherein students can directly interact with Xebia experts.
- Xebia Industrial Visit during the semester
- Remote/Onsite Internship opportunities with Xebia or their clients.
- Three Extra Placement opportunities with Xebia or their clients.
- Certificate from Xebia along with degree after completion of course.
- DT Consultant
- Data Architect
- Cloud Developer
- Full Stack Developer
- Test Automation Engineer
- Cloud Administrator
- DevOps Engineer
- Frontend Developer