MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
B.Tech CSE (Hons.) with specialization in Cloud Computing (in association with Microsoft) – MRIIRS
MRIIRS and Microsoft has jointly designed curriculum on a new course, B. Tech in CSE (Hons) with specialization in Cloud Computing to equip the students with the next generation of technologies like to build Cloud-Native Applications onAWS/Azure platform, Data Migration from private to Public Cloud Platforms- LikeAWS/GCP/ MS Azure and working on emerging technologies like Big Data Hadoop,ML, IoT, Dev Ops on AWS & Azure Platform, and Microsoft Azure Solution Architect.
As per the partnership Microsoft will provide the university with knowledge expertise and training resources on new technologies leveraging its expertise in the field of computing. MRIIRS students will be provided learning opportunities in real world work situations that will keep them abreast of the latest skills and knowledge of using Microsoft tools and resources. To adequately prepare themselves for the Industry qualifying students will be given the chance to participate in the technical activities, competition, internship and placements. The company’s long-standing commitment towards a better-informed generation of talented workforce will be the basis of this collaboration.
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees||2,44,000|
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) in US $ For PIO/NRI Students||US $ 5000|
|Criteria for Preparation of Merit list||Merit preparation / short listing of candidates shall be on the basis of score in Pearson/ JEE Mains 2021/ SAT / Uni Gauge E 2021 / MRNAT 2021 /XII Qualifying Examination|
|Eligibility Criteria||Pass in 10+2 examination with at least 60% marks in aggregate in 5 subjects and eligibility shall be determined on the basis of percentage of aggregate marks in|
i. English, Physics & Mathematics and
ii. One subject out of Chemistry, Computer Science, Biology or Biotechnology
iii. One subject with the highest score out of the remaining subjects
Note: Manav Rachna now accepts Pearson Test Score for admission
- Students are provided with the right tools and skill sets to be prepared for the constantly evolving business ecosystems and new technologies.
- Industry relevant elective courses and course curricula is fully oriented towards prototype and product development.
- Continuous guiding and mentorship through Microsoft Leaders having vast exposure to Cloud Computing.
- Demonstrate how different cloud providers such as AWS, Google Compute, and especially Microsoft Azure implementations and offer IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS accommodations.
- Strong faculty exposure and trained regularly by the MicrosoftExperts to deliver the curriculum.
- Multidisciplinary courses encouraging students to work in project in various domains from the 3rd Semester onwards.
- Robust Industry exposure Programmes, Incubation center, industry oriented training center, good internship programmes and fillip to entrepreneurship.
- A wide range of Microsoft Certifications of 21st century skills are integrated with the curriculum as per IT industry requirements.
- Engaging and inspiring all students to evolve as the workforce of tomorrow and involving stakeholders in the practices of curriculum design, introduces fresh insights that improves content and delivery of the course.
Since every enterprise finds cloud-based services beneficial in several ways, the scope of cloud computing is huge. The government’s expenditure on the IT sector has improved significantly in the country, which is leading to the emergence of new start-ups that require cloud computing professionals to join forces with them. Moreover, cloud-based positions are essential to cloud migrations that are essential to businesses. Top cloud computing employers are Amazon, SAP, Google, VMware, Oracle, IBM, Microsoft, and Adobe, among others.. In the long run, it proves to be a cost-effective way of executing services for many businesses, both big and small. Since cloud computing enjoys a bigger scope, mainly in terms of reachability, it is sure to have a grand future
Cloud Developer, Cloud Security Engineer, Front-End & Back-End Developer, SysOps Administrator, Development Operations Engineer, and Solutions Architect.
Amazon, Microsoft Corporation, Google, Facebook, IBM, Intel, Sales force, NVIDIA,