B.Tech CSE with specialization in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning in association with Xebia (Lateral Entry) – MRU
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees||2,44,000|
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) in US $ For PIO/NRI Students||US $ 5500|
|Criteria for Preparation of Merit list||Merit preparation/ short listing of candidates shall be on the basis of score in MRNAT 2022/ Diploma Qualifying Examination|
|Eligibility Criteria||65% marks in Diploma in engineering in any branch/discipline of 3 year duration from state board of technical education, Haryana or equivalent examination or b.sc degree from a recognized university as defined by UGC with at least 50% marks and passed XII standard with Mathematics as a subject.|
Note: Manav Rachna now accepts Pearson Test Score for admission
How Google Maps are analyzing your commute time and traffic movement? How a driverless car is navigating its way on the busy roads safely? Today you can see how Siri and Alexa have become an integral part, assisting and maneuvering the way we operate in our day to day life. The core technology behind these wonders is Artificial Intelligence, where Machine Learning is one of the key fields.
The B.Tech specialization in Data Science& Machine Learning — the curricula is created with an intent to educate the engineering students on the cutting-edge technologies This courseware is going to teach the engineering students on Mathematical Foundations, Statistical Foundations, Machine Learning, Neural Networks, Applied Artificial Intelligence.
Xebia Value Edge & Uniqueness of the Program:
- Specially Designed Agile Classroom (1st one in India)
- Agile Teaching Pedagogy:
- Team work Orientation: Students sit and work in a group.
- Academic Performance of groups is visible & transparent on the boards.
- Emphasis on project work
- Course progress of faculty & student visible on boards.
- Course Curriculum and E-Course Material prepared by Xebia Experts.
- Train the Trainer program for faculty members before the commencement of every semester.
- Sessions with Xebia experts during the semester to give the industry perspective of the course delivered.
- Common Slack Channel wherein students can directly interact with Xebia experts.
- Xebia Industrial Visit during the semester
- Remote/Onsite Internship opportunities with Xebia or their clients.
- Three Extra Placement opportunities with Xebia or their clients.
- Certificate from Xebia along with degree after completion of course.
- Data Scientist
- Data Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Data Analyst
- AI/ML Engineer
- Business Intelligence Engineer
- Research Scientist