B.Sc. Fitness and Athletic Conditioning – MRIIRS
|Duration||3 Year program with multiple exits|
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees|
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) in US $ For PIO/NRI Students||USD 3300|
|Criteria for Preparation of Merit list||Intermediate or equivalent examination under 10+2 system|
|Eligibility Criteria||50% marks in aggregate|
B.Sc. Fitness and Athletic trainer is a three-year program with multiple exits, and consist of combination of theory and practical courses. The three-year program is divided into 6 semesters with 2 semesters per year. The certification levels will be from Certificate, Diploma, Advance diploma to B.Sc. Degree level offered under the Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies. The certification of the award provided by Sports and Fitness Sector Skill Councils at different NSQF levels.
|Award||Duration||Corresponding NSQF level||Outcome||Certification by SPEFL-SC|
|Certificate||6 months||4||Fitness Trainer|
|Diploma||1 year||5||Personal fitness trainer/Group Fitness Trainer|
|Advanced Diploma||2 year||6||Strength and Conditioning Coach|
|B.Sc. Degree||3 year||7||Fitness Centre Head|
- Allow students to develop an advanced knowledge of the fitness, sports industry and Performance training.
- Understand and apply the body of knowledge fundamental to the analysis of human performance in sport and health.
- Solve problems by the application of appropriate tools and techniques Research, critically evaluate, summarise and communicate information.
- Work effectively in teams or individually using appropriate professional standards of conduct and behaviour.
- Become a self-regulated learner, using an awareness of opportunities for careers or further study in the setting and monitoring of personal objectives.
- Work in an industry setting on a project relevant to fitness and personal training.
The students of B.Sc. Fitness and Athletic Conditioning have embarked on internship or training in various verticals of fitness corporates. The faculty had arranged training and internship verticals with several prestigious Fitness Corporates, International University and Organizations.
Students are supported to develop their capabilities and skills to make them employable or entrepreneur. The Career Developmental Cell imparts training in communication (interpersonal and intrapersonal), group discussion, grooming, team work and leadership. The Corporate Resource Centre develops relationship with Fitness Corporate, Gym, Institutes, Sports Clubs, NGOs and Government bodies to create career opportunities. Students will be able to make career following the graduation in gym / fitness centers / sports club / professional sports team / Individual / multinational companies / colleges / universities / schools
Corresponding NSQF level
Fitness trainer, Gym trainer, Aerobics instructor, Product demonstrator
Fitness/Gym trainer, Personal trainer, Yoga expert, Personal fitness instructor, Product demonstrator, Teacher
Fitness trainer, Personal trainer, Personal fitness instructor, Strength and Conditioning trainer, Athletic trainer, Sports instructor, Product demonstrator, Teacher
B.Sc. Fitness and Athletic Conditioning
Fitness trainer, Personal trainer, Personal fitness instructor, Strength and Conditioning trainer, Athletic trainer, High performance trainer, Athletic instructor, Clinical exercise specialist, Product demonstrator, Teacher