BBA (Healthcare Management) supported by leading hospitals of Delhi and NCR – MRU
BBA (Healthcare Management) is a three-year undergraduate programme designed to prepare the students for a professional qualification. During this programme, the students are imparted with the knowledge of fundamental management subjects and elective specialized healthcare subjects.
BBA (Healthcare Management) opens the doors for the students to pursue career in healthcare, pharmaceuticals sectors or pursue higher studies
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees||1,64,500|
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) in US $ For PIO/NRI Students||US $ 4500|
|Criteria for Preparation of Merit list||I- Merit preparation / shortlisting of candidates shall be on the basis of score in SAT/ MRNAT|
II – Marks in Qualifying Examination
III – Pearson Test Score
|Eligibility Criteria||Candidates have passed in 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate in 5 subjects. Should have qualified English as a subject.|
Note: Manav Rachna now accepts Pearson Test Score for admission
- Syllabus Designed as per the NABH standards and guidelines with balanced mix of contemporary concepts
- The curriculum one-year of work experience for the students wherein they undertake 10 months of internship during their II, IV and VI semesters, at the leading hospitals of NCR including the Asian Institute of Medical Sciences and Sarvodaya Hospital.
- With the hundred percent placement assistance, students can avail placement benefits in the healthcare industry.
- Curriculum includes courses related to communication skills, personality development and other soft skills required to succeed in the competitive world.
- The department also organises various seminars, workshops, conferences, and other co-curricular activities to generate the interest of students.
- Industry Visits to leading hospitals as a part of curriculum
- Guest Lectures by senior/reputed professionals in the field of Healthcare/Pharma industry.
- Online courses from NPTEL/Coursera/SWAYAM
- Diverse curriculum with specializations subjects as follows:
- Health systems in India
- Public health
- Global healthcare scenario
- Health care insurance & management care
- Quality assurance in health care
- Legal & ethical issues in health care
After completing this 3-year BBA-HCM course students have following career opportunities:
- Healthcare Quality Manager
- Health Care Analyst
- Hospital Administrator
- Pharmaceutical project manager
- Health Service manager
- Healthcare finance manager
- Inventory & Stores Manager (Medical, Technical, Capital Consumable Stores)
- Records Management (Medical & Allied)
- Patient Coordination & Innovative Care Management
- Patient – Floor manager
- TPA manager
- Human Resources Management, Training & Development manager
Program Specific Outcomes
On completion of BBA(Healthcare Management) the graduate will be able to:
PSO 1: Disciplinary knowledge: Capable of demonstrating comprehensive knowledge and understanding of healthcare management.
PSO 2: Communication Skills: Ability to read and write analytically, and present healthcare practices information in a clear and concise manner.
PSO 3: Critical thinking: Ability to critically evaluate healthcare practices, policies and theories by following scientific approach to knowledge development.
PSO 4: Problem solving: Ability to apply healthcare management concepts to real life situations for wellbeing of the society.
PSO 5: Humanistic and Relationship approach: Ability to emphatically understand and provide patient care with resilience.
PSO 6: Professionalism: Ability to conscientiously and innovatively show leadership skills to meet healthcare needs of India
- BBA (Healthcare Management) Course Structure- 2021: Click here
- BBA (Healthcare Management) Course Structure- 2020: Click here
- BBA (Healthcare Management) Course Structure- 2019: Click here
- BBA (Healthcare Management) Course Structure 2016-18: Click here
CO-PO,PSO MAPPING FOR BBA HCM: Click here