MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
BBA (Finance & Accounts) CMA US Integrated – MRU
Duration: 3 Years
FEES (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees: ₹ 1,76,000
FEES (Per annum) in US $ For PIO/NRI Students: US $3300
Criteria for Preparation of Merit list – Preference Wise:
I- Merit preparation / short listing of candidates shall be on the basis of score in SAT/ MRNAT
II – Marks in Qualifying Examination
Candidates having passed 10+2 examination from any recognized Board with 60% or more marks in aggregate.
- CMA USA Integrated and in partnership with Institute of Management Accountants, USA
- Manav Rachna University is recognized as partner University by Institute of Management Accountants, USA
- CMA, USA is professionally recognized by ICAI., India
- CMA USA, is the highest qualification in management accountancy in the US which enjoys international recognition especially in Middle East and China.
- Training on CMA integrated curriculum in Semesters 2, 3 & 4 by IMA, USA certified professionals
- Training on IMA, USA official test preparation materials through Wiley CMAexcel Learning System and at IMA USA approved centers in India
- Up to 50% discount in IMA membership (2 years), CMA Certification Entrance Fees and CMA Exam Fees
- Option to appear for CMA USA online examination from semester 5 onwards
- Training and access to financial software and tools
- International Immersion opportunities through student exchange, International Internships & participation in conferences and projects.
- Guest lectures and industry visits
PLACEMENT & INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Financial services or consulting firms across the globe and in US-based firms.
Financial Analyst; Financial planning; Financial Risk Management; Corporate Finance (M&A, IPO, Share and Debt Issues); Management consulting and Performance Management; Management & Cost Accounting; Algorithm Executives; Investment Analyst; Cost Analyst; Internal auditing; Venture Capital; Information Technology specialists (especially as applied to accounting); Corporate Governance.
- CMAs can pursue the CPA certification
- CMA is very widely recognized in US, UK, China and other universities across the globe.
Such employment includes
- Preparation of financial statements
- Financial planning & analysis
- Monthly, quarterly, and year end close
- Auditing (external or internal)
- Budget preparation & reporting
- Manage general ledger and balance sheets
- Company investment decision making
- Costing analysis
- Risk evaluation
Some of the organizations where CMAs are employed in India are
- Morgan Stanley
- Goldman Sachs
- Wells Fargo
- Tata Consultancy Services
Management accountants need to be grounded in both managerial and financial accounting, so classes in these areas are important. Additionally, as management accountants increasingly assume the role of business partner in their organizations, an understanding of business operations is more important than ever and courses in this area are crucial.
Job Roles after CMA
- The CMA is a performance manager who validates mastery of financial planning, analysis, control, and decision support – the critical skills required of valuable strategic advisors in any organization
- Few designations/profiles for CMAs in the industry:
- Finance and Accounting Managers within companies
- Budgeting Managers
- Investment Manager
- Costing Manager
- Payable Manager or Receivable Manager
- Portfolio/ Fund Manager
- Financial Controllers
- Chief Finance Officer
- A CMAs role is to ensure that the company runs its financial and overall performance in an efficient manner so that the objectives of the companies are met. They are the people who make daily decisions within the companies for its survival and growth.