MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
BBA (Finance & Accounts) – MRU
BBA Finance & Accounts is a three-year undergraduate programme designed to prepare the students for a professional qualification. During this programme, the students are imparted with the knowledge of fundamental management subjects and elective specialized finance and accounts subjects.
BBA Finance & Accounts also opens the doors for the students to pursue career in finance, accounts, insurance, financial markets, banking etc. or pursue higher studies.
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees||1,64,500|
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) in US $ For PIO/NRI Students||US $ 4500|
|Criteria for Preparation of Merit list||I- Merit preparation / short listing of candidates shall be on the basis of score in SAT/ MRNAT|
II – Marks in Qualifying Examination
III – Pearson Test Score
|Eligibility Criteria||Candidates have Passed in 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate in 5 subjects. Should have qualified English as a subject.|
Note: Manav Rachna now accepts Pearson Test Score for admission
- Program Design and Delivery include practical exposure through real life cases and examples
- Internships in relevant industries for hands on experience
- Industry Visits to financial firms, banking, NBFC, stock exchanges as part of curriculum
- Guest Lectures by reputed professionals in the field of finance and accounts
- Personality Development also part of curriculum to boost the confidence levels of students
- IT related courses like MIS, CIS, AdExcel, RDBMS, SAP BA also part of curriculum to add to IT skills of students
- Option of Foreign Language to increase international immersion
- Diverse curriculum with elective basket from accounting area:
- Financial Accounting
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Financial Decision Making
- Business Taxation
- Diverse curriculum with elective basket from Financial area
- Financial Management
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Management of Banking and Financial Institution
- Financial Derivatives
- Mergers and Acqisition
- Financial Modelling
- Financial Services
- Behavioural Finance
After completing this 3-year undergraduate course in Finance & Accounts students have following career opportunities:
- Financial Analyst
- Financial planning & consultancy
- Financial Risk Manager
- Corporate Finance (M&A, IPO, Equity and Debt)
- Management & Cost Accountant
- Investment Analyst
- Sales & Marketing of Financial Services
- Relationship managers in Banking and NBFCs
- Portfolio Manager
- To work in Finance Department of all firms
Program Specific Outcomes
On completion of BBA Finance & Accounts the graduate will be able to:
PSO 1: Disciplinary knowledge: Capable of demonstrating comprehensive knowledge and understanding of finance and accounts.
PSO 2: Communication Skills: Ability to read and write analytically, and present financial information in a clear and concise manner.
PSO 3: Critical thinking: Ability to critically evaluate financial practices to implement in managerial decision making.
PSO 4: Problem-solving: Ability to apply financial concepts to financial consulting in corporate finance (M&A, IPO, Share and Debt Issues).
PSO 5: Analytical reasoning: Ability to analyze and synthesize financial data from a variety of sources
PSO 6: Professionalism: Ability to develop competency in the management accounting area and financial consultancy.
- BBA (Finance & Accounts) Program Structure 2019:Click here
- BBA (Finance & Accounts) Program Structure 2016-2018: Click here
- BBA (Finance & Accounts) Course Structure 2021: Click here
- BBA (Finance & Accounts) Course Structure 2020: Click here
- BBA (Finance & Accounts) Course Structure 2019: Click here
- BBA (Finance & Accounts) Course Structure 2016-18: Click here
CO-PO,PSO MAPPING FOR BBA FAA: Click here