B.Tech (Lateral Entry) – Electronics & Communication Engineering – MRIIRS
Under this programme, the students can get the B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering with Specialization in Internet of Things (IoT) by earning additional 18-20 credits in the given particular domain as per provision prescribed in the APH of AICTE.
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees||1,81,500|
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) in US $ For PIO/NRI Students||N/A|
|Criteria for Preparation of Merit list||Merit preparation / short listing of candidates shall be on the basis of score in MRNAT 2022 / Marks in Qualifying Examination|
|Eligibility Criteria||45% marks in 3-year Diploma in Engineering in any branch/discipline from State Board of Technical Education or Equivalent Examination or B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as Defined by UGC, with at least 50 % marks and passed XII standard with Mathematics as a subject|
|*In addition to above seats of the sanctioned intake admissions in B. Tech Lateral Entry shall also be made against the seats remaining vacant in 1st year of AY 2021-22|
- NBA Accredited Program – Outcome Based Education for producing skilled engineers.
- Highly competent and devoted Faculty.
- Expression of Interest with MNIT Jaipur to organize Summer training under Global National Knowledge Network (an Initiative of Ministry of Electronics & IT Government of India).
- Innovation and Incubation Centre of the Department has International and National Tie Ups for Skill Enhancement (Intel, Microchip, Cogenda, Edgate- Texas Instruments, Tech B)
- Emphasis on Project Based Learning in each Laboratory Course.
- A strong mentor-mentee environment in department.
- The departmental club “ELECTROFOLKS” conducts various technical activities for the exposure of students.
- An excellent academic environment is available for creative and productive work both for faculty as well as students.
Training and Placement
- Placement opportunities are available in Public sector companies like BEL, BSNL, BHEL, NHPC, NTPC, DMRC, C-Dot, HAL, Airport Authority, BARC, ISRO, DoS, DST, NPL etc. Other sectors which offer job opportunities are DRDO, Armed Forces, Railways, Technical Universities and State Electricity Boards. Large MNCs and IT companies namely Infosys, TCS, Wipro, L&T Infotech, HCL, Hewitt, Satyam, Tata Telecom, NIIT, Siemens, Huawei, Ericsson, Ceasefire, Capital IQ etc. are the major recruiters. Students also opt for higher studies. New organizations handling IPR and Patenting also offer job opportunities to our students.
- NBA accreditation thrice; Excellent regional reputation
- Tie ups with Organizations of National & International repute for hands-on / industrial training
- Student centric young, qualified, supportive & dynamic Faculty
- Quality in Teaching Learning Process with effective use of E-learning facilities
- Continuing excellence in Research & Development
- Curriculum for local & global needs (CBCS based) with options of interdisciplinary subjects & flexibility to re-design
- Thrust areas: AI, IoT, Digital / Image Signal processing, Wireless Sensor Networks, Digital VLSI Design& Optimization, Antenna Design