B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering – MRIIRS
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees||1,81,500|
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) in US $ For PIO/NRI Students||$ 2475.54 (US Dollars)|
|Criteria for Preparation of Merit list||Merit preparation / short listing of candidates shall be on the basis of score in Pearson/ JEE Mains 2021/ SAT / Uni Gauge E 2021 / MRNAT 2021 /XII Qualifying Examination|
|Eligibility Criteria||Pass in 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate in 5 subjects and eligibility shall be determined on the basis of percentage of aggregate marks in|
i. English, Physics & Mathematics and
ii. One subject out of Chemistry, Computer Science, Biology or Biotechnology
iii. One subject with the highest score out of the remaining subjects
Note: Manav Rachna now accepts Pearson Test Score for admission
The curriculum is structured as:
- Fundamental Courses
- Core Courses
- Electives: Generic, Discipline and Open
Focus is on introducing subjects and lab courses which are industry oriented and which can give ECE students an edge during competitive exams & help them become Entrepreneur.
- Domain specific categorization of subjects has been made keeping in view the pre-requisites of each area. The following domains have been identified:
- Manufacturing Domain
- Communication Domain
- IT Domain
- Aptitude & Soft Skill Enhancement
- NBA Accredited Program – Outcome Based Education for producing skilled engineers.
- Highly competent and devoted Faculty.
- Expression of Interest with MNIT Jaipur to organize Summer training under Global National Knowledge Network (an Initiative of Ministry of Electronics & IT Government of India).
- Innovation and Incubation Centre of the Department has International and National Tie Ups for Skill Enhancement (Intel, Microchip, Cogenda, Edgate- Texas Instruments, Tech B)
- Emphasis on Project Based Learning in each Laboratory Course.
- A strong mentor-mentee environment in department.
- The departmental club “ELECTROFOLKS” conducts various technical activities for the exposure of students.
- An excellent academic environment is available for creative and productive work both for faculty as well as students.
Training and Placement
- Placement opportunities are available in Public sector companies like BEL, BSNL, BHEL, NHPC, NTPC, DMRC, C-Dot, HAL, Airport Authority, BARC, ISRO, DoS, DST, NPL etc. Other sectors which offer job opportunities are DRDO, Armed Forces, Railways, Technical Universities and State Electricity Boards. Large MNCs and IT companies namely Infosys, TCS, Wipro, L&T Infotech, HCL, Hewitt, Satyam, Tata Telecom, NIIT, Siemens, Huawei, Ericsson, Ceasefire, Capital IQ etc. are the major recruiters. Students also opt for higher studies. New organizations handling IPR and Patenting also offer job opportunities to our students.
- NBA accreditation thrice; Excellent regional reputation
- Tie ups with Organizations of National & International repute for hands-on / industrial training
- Student centric young, qualified, supportive & dynamic Faculty
- Quality in Teaching Learning Process with effective use of E-learning facilities
- Continuing excellence in Research & Development
- Curriculum for local & global needs (CBCS based) with options of interdisciplinary subjects & flexibility to re-design
- Thrust areas: AI, IoT, Digital / Image Signal processing, Wireless Sensor Networks, Digital VLSI Design& Optimization, Antenna Design