B.Tech – CSE (Hons.) – MRIIRS
The Department of CSE at MRIIRS offering specialization course viz., B. Tech in CSE (Hons.) with specialization in Digital Forensics and Cyber Security. This specialized course includes core aspects of Cyber Security, Digital Forensics, Data Security, Application Security, Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing, Mobile Security etc.
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees||2,44,000|
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) in US $ For PIO/NRI Students||US $ 5000|
|Criteria for Preparation of Merit list||Merit preparation / short listing of candidates shall be on the basis of score in Pearson/ JEE Mains 2022/ SAT / MRNAT 2022 /XII Qualifying Examination|
|Eligibility Criteria||Pass in 10+2 examination with at least 60% marks in aggregate in 5 subjects and eligibility shall be determined on the basis of percentage of aggregate marks in|
i. English, Physics & Mathematics and
ii. One subject out of Chemistry, Computer Science, Biology or Biotechnology
iii. One subject with the highest score out of the remaining subjects
Note: Manav Rachna now accepts Pearson Test Score for admission
- A unique opportunity for students to learn new skill sets on IBM software products such as DB2, Web Sphere, Lotus, Rational and Tivoli, as well as develops world-class solutions.
- Students would have access to course material, discussion forums, projects, Industry mentors and work on real-world applications.
- Use of IBM software, tools and resources would equip the students with Industry skills and kindle an affinity for research and higher education.
- Students would be given ample opportunities to participate in different expert lectures, sessions, activities, competitions, case studies on different real-life scenarios from IBM.
- Industry relevant elective courses and course curricula is fully oriented towards prototype and product development.
- Continuous guiding and mentorship through IBM Leaders having vast exposure to Cloud Computing.
- Strong faculty exposure and trained regularly by the IBM Experts to deliver the curriculum.
- Multidisciplinary courses encouraging students to work in project in various domains from the 3rd Semester onwards.
- Robust Industry exposure Programmes, Incubation center, industry oriented training center, good internship programmes and fillip to entrepreneurship.
- Engaging and inspiring all students to evolve as the workforce of tomorrow and involving stakeholders in the practices of curriculum design, introduces fresh insights that improves content and delivery of the course.
As the world has moved closer to digitalization and the company transactions to inter-government transactions are carried out digitally with ease, this has given upward push to agencies affording to hire skilled people to work as digital forensic professional. An IBM study reveals that the current demand for Cyber security professionals exceeds the supply of skilled workers. A massive shortage of 65% of cyber security professionals was estimated which brings out the demand for specialist in the area.
Security Architect, Security Consultant, Penetration Tester, Chief Information Security Officer, Cryptographer, Security Analyst, Security Auditor, Security Director, System Administrator, Incident Responder, Security Specialist, Source Code Auditor etcetera.
Cloudways,Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, Google, TCS, WIPRO, Oracle, IBM, Amazon, Accenture, Facebook, Sophos, Palo Alto Networks, Symantec, Splunk, McAfee, Trend Micro, Imperva, Checkpoint Technologies, Dell Technologies.
Components of the Curriculum (Batch 2020-2024)
|Course Component||Curriculum Content (% of total number of credits of the program )||Total number of Contact Hours||Total number of credits|
|Humanities and Social Sciences||3%||7||2||13||22||8|
|Program Electives/Open Electives||16%||26||8||8||42||37|
|Total number of Credits||230|