MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry – MRU
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees||1,06,000|
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) in US $ For PIO/NRI Students||US $ 3300|
|Criteria for Preparation of Merit list||I – Merit in MRNAT 2019|
II – Merit in Qualifying Exam
| Eligibility Criteria||Candidates having passed 10+2 examination from any recognized Board with 50% or more marks in aggregate of three Science subjects Physics, Chemistry and English.|
Pharmaceuticals; Chemical Analysis and Synthesis, Quality Control and Quality Assurance; Patent practice, Environmental Law, Forensic Science Lab. Technical Writing, Environmental Conservation & Sustainability, Research Labs.
To provide a broad foundation in chemistry that stresses scientific reasoning and analytical problem solving with a molecular perspective. To provide students with the skills required to succeed in graduate school, the chemical industry or professional school.
- Have firm foundations in the fundamentals and application of current chemical and scientific theories.
- Are able to design, carry out, record and analyze the results of chemical experiments.
- Are able to use modern instrumentation and classical techniques, to design experiments, and to properly record the results of their experiment.
- Are skilled in problems solving, critical thinking and analytical reasoning.
- Are able to identify and solve chemical problems and explore new areas of research.