MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
Integrated Teacher Education Program (Pre Primary-Primary) – Science Stream – MRU
*Subject to Approval of NCTE
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees||1,16,000|
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) in US $ For PIO/NRI Students||US $ 3300|
|Criteria for Preparation of Merit list||Merit preparation/ short listing of candidates shall be on the basis of score in SAT/ MRNAT 2020/ 10+2 Qualifying Examination.|
|Minimum Eligibility Criteria||Pass in 10+2 with 50% or more marks in aggregate in Science-Medical/Non-Medical Stream with English as a subject.|
- The curriculum and transaction modalities of the proposed ITEP are in consonance with the vision reiterated by New Education Policy 2019 and NCTE with respect to early childhood care and education.
- Curriculum of the programme has been especially designed to equip the traineeteachers to acquire strong theoretical base and practicalcompetencies through comprehensive curriculum and constructivist learning approach in the specialised area of Pre- Primary and Primary Education.
- With significant focus being placed upon by the best of the Education systems worldwide, on critical importance of early years, the ITEP intends to incorporate innovative and research based pedagogical practices to make students acquire skills and competencies so as meet global standards.
- The field based intensive engagement through the hands- on exposure and practical real time training in state of art laboratory is the key component of the programme.
- This programme aims to bring qualitative change in training teachers at Primary and Pre Primary level through incorporation of technology, interdisciplinary curricula and reflective practices. This is also the vindication towards honouring institutional social responsibility of setting strong foundation for a progressive society
BA.B.Ed/ BSc. B.Ed Integrated Teacher Education Programme (Pre-Primary and Primary) intends to offer following benefits to the student/ trainee teachers:
- Create opportunity for getting placement in reputed schools as Nursery Teachers, PRTs, Nursery In-Charges and Coordinators along with related managerial positions.
- Build capacity for independent setting up of Play School and Day Care-Centres.
- Nurture the future “Edu- preneures” by orienting them towards creative business ideas/projects in the field of Primary and Pre- Primary teaching.
- Encouragingresearch and innovation in varied and vivid aspects relating to infant and child psychology.
- Engage in field based experiences through collaborative association with Government agencies and NGOs working in the area of early childhood care and development.
- Offering cutting edge advantage with exposure to the best practices with state ofart laboratory and field engagement facilities.