Japanese: Makes Sound Business Sense
- Japan is the second largest economy in the world.
- Proficiency in Japanese brings business opportunities.
- Japanese is a gateway to other Asian languages & cultures.
- Japanese-speakers are the Internet’s third largest language group.
- Japanese people are innovators.
- Japanese cultural exports are exploding.
- Proficiency in Japanese will set you apart from the crowd.
- Japanese people are among the top international tourists.
- Japanese is a stepping stone to learning other Asian languages.
With 125 million speakers, Japanese is a great language to learn. You will always be able to find someone to speak Japanese with! Knowing Japanese brings various business opportunities worldwide and is a gateway to learning and understanding other Asian languages and cultures. Japanese presence and culture are growing all over the world as well online. The importance of Japanese language is spoken by over one-hundred forty million in Japan alone and is also a natural second language for people in Chinese and Korean speaking countries. The importance of Japanese is beneficial regardless if you do it for fun or for your career.
- Certificate in Japanese
- Diploma in Japanese
- Advaced Diploma in Japanese
MRCFL is focused in delivering the lingual program not only for the budding professionals but also for the efficient professionals who have marked their presence in the industry and are thriving for greater heights.
MRCFL conducts classes for adolescents in modules ranging over a period of 3-4 months per module. The classes are held once a week. These courses are currently offered only in Spanish and German. These classes equip the young minds to meet the future requirements of the globalised world.