List of B.Tech Course and B.Tech Specializations in India
I think there is hardly any person who don’t know what is Engineering. Engineering is one of the most chosen and sought career option after 10+2 for students. Students who have studied PCM or PCMB (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics/Biology) can take up their career in engineering. But they are not familiar with the all B.Tech courses and B.Tech. Specialized courses available in India. In this article, students can find the list of B.Tech courses that will apprise them with the industry requirements and give them a broader view to make an informed decision.
List of B.Tech Courses
- B.Tech- Aeronautical Engineering
- B.Tech- Automobile Engineering
- B.Tech- Biotechnology
- B.Tech- Civil Engineering
- B.Tech- Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech. Electronics & Communication
List of Top B.Tech. Specializations Available in India
- B.Tech CSE with specialization in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning(association with Microsoft)
- B.Tech CSE with specialization in Cloud Computing (association with Microsoft)
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering in association with IBM (Cyber Security and Forensics)
- B.Tech CSE with Specialization in Gaming Technology(association with IBM)
- B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering (with specialization in Internet of Things (IOT) and Artificial Intelligence in association with Intel)
- Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Mechatronics
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering (with specialization in Smart Manufacturing and Automation)
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering (with specialization in Artificial Engineering & Machine Learning) in association with Xebia
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering (with specialization in Cloud, DevOps & Atomation) in association with Xebia
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering (with specialization in Cyber Security) in association with Quick Heal
List Of Btech Course For Diploma Holders
- Aeronautical Engineering Lateral Entry
- Automobile Engineering Lateral Entry
- Civil Engineering Lateral Entry
- Biotechnology Lateral Entry
- Computer Science and Engineering Lateral Entry
- Computer Science and Engineering offered in association with IBM- Lateral Entry(Cloud Computing, Business Analytics and Optimization, Cyber Security and Forensics, Graphics and Gaming Technology)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering and with specialization in Internet of Things Lateral Entry (IOT)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering Lateral Entry
- Mechanical Engineering Lateral Entry
- Electronics & Computers Lateral Entry
- Data Science & Machine Learning Lateral Entry,
- Digital Transformation Lateral Entry
The above mentioned technical courses have been designed keeping in view the industry requirements. At Manav Rachna, the curriculum of all these courses has been designed by industry stalwarts. MRIIRS has been ranked in the prestigious India Rankings 2018 by NIRF, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India in ‘Engineering’ category (Rank Band: 151-200). Through these technical courses, the faculty focuses on preparing students for the better tomorrow. Ranked as the Top Engineering College, it offers various specialized courses catering to the needs of Industry 4.0 including Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Data Science, Machine Learning and Digital Transformation.
Read More :- The Best Engineering Course for a Secured Career and Excellent Salary
INTEL Internet of Things (IoT) is a centre for higher education program at Manav Rachna for conducting FDPs, Events, Workshops on GALILEO and EDISON platform. Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering has collaborated with Mitsubishi Electric India, a global leader in Electric equipment. An Advanced Automation lab has been set up to train students and faculty.
Under the collaboration with IBM, students are benefitted with a one-week Industry Interaction Programme at IBM in Bangalore. IBM issues certificates to the students for various modules after successful completion in addition to the MRIIRS degree.
Eligibility for B.Tech Courses
To get admission in Engineering UG program applicant should have passed 12th or equivalent with minimum 50% marks with Physics, Mathematics, and English as compulsory subjects. Also candidate can apply for the admission on the basis of Engineerig Entrance Exams like JEE Mains /SAT/Uni Gauge E/ MRNAT (For Manav Rachna Only).
Job Opportunities After Engineering
Placements at Manav Rachna are another factor that can influence your decision. Its Top Recruiters include Amazon, TCS, IBM, JBM Group, Vintech, TCS, Microsoft, HCL, Accenture, Ericsson, Samsung, Maruti Suzuki, MainTech, Collabera.
The above-mentioned courses and highlights can help you choose the best engineering college if you are planning to pursue B.Tech after 12th. While choosing an engineering branch and the specialization for yourself, you should always consider your interest.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here is the list of Top B.Tech courses which a XII class pass students can enroll for:
Computer Science and Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
The branch of Computer Science and Engineering is the highest-paid among all. The recent advancements in the IT industry have expanded the scope and have given rise to the job profiles and requirements of skilled CSE graduates. Lucrative job opportunities and pay packages are offered to CSE graduates in India and abroad.
Starting Salary of B.Tech Engineers is different for each branch. A B.Tech fresher can expect salary between Rs. 2.4. LPA to Rs. 8.5 LPA.
Computer Science and Engineering is the most in-demand branch of engineering in the industry. With data science, artificial intelligence, machine learning, Cloud Computing, and many other specializations, CSE generates the best job profiles and a wide range of career opportunities.
B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (General) and with specializations offers the best and a wide range of career opportunities in India and abroad.
First of all, understand what they mean- B.E. stands for Bachelor of Engineering, and B.Tech stands for Bachelor in Technology. They are somewhat the same but the only difference between them is- B.E. is more knowledge-oriented and B.Tech focuses on inculcating skills in students so that they can efficiently apply their knowledge as and when required. In B.E. more importance is given to theoretical knowledge.