Engineering is one of the most chosen and sought after career option after 10+2 for students. Students who have studied PCM or PCMB (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics/Biology) can take up their career in engineering. But they are not familiar with the specialized B.Tech courses available in India. In this article, students can find the list of B.Tech courses that will apprise them with the industry requirements and give them a broader view to make an informed decision.
List of B.Tech courses from which you can choose the right branch for your study:
- B.Tech- Aeronautical Engineering
- B.Tech- Automobile Engineering
- B.Tech- Biotechnology
- B.Tech- Civil Engineering
- B.Tech- Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering in association with IBM (Cloud Computing)
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering in association with IBM (Business Analytics and Optimization)
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering in association with IBM (Cyber Security and Forensics)
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering in association with IBM (Graphic and Gaming Technology)
- B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering and with specialization in Internet of Things (IOT)
- B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in association with JBM
- B.Tech. Electronics & Computers
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Smart Manufacturing & Automation
- B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Data Science & Machine Learning in association with Xebia
- B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Digital Transformation Engineering in association with Xebia
The above mentioned technical courses have been designed keeping in view the industry requirements. At Manav Rachna, the curriculum of all these courses has been designed by industry stalwarts. MRIIRS has been ranked in the prestigious India Rankings 2018 by NIRF, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India in ‘Engineering’ category (Rank Band: 151-200). Through these technical courses, the faculty focuses on preparing students for the better tomorrow. Ranked as the Top Engineering College, it offers various specialized courses catering to the needs of Industry 4.0 including Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Data Science, Machine Learning and Digital Transformation.
SAP Business Process Course of 40 Hours has also been embedded as a part of curriculum for B.Tech courses. This will provide in-depth knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning products which are being used by the organizations today. Students who opt to pursue B.Tech- Mechanical Engineering offered in association with JBM have an added advantage of Assured Placement at JBM with letter of intent at the time of admission.
INTEL Internet of Things (IoT) is a centre for higher education program at Manav Rachna for conducting FDPs, Events, Workshops on GALILEO and EDISON platform. Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering has collaborated with Mitsubishi Electric India, a global leader in Electric equipment. An Advanced Automation lab has been set up to train students and faculty.
Under the collaboration with IBM, students are benefitted with a one-week Industry Interaction Programme at IBM in Bangalore. IBM issues certificates to the students for various modules after successful completion in addition to the MRIIRS degree.
Placements at Manav Rachna are another factor that can influence your decision. Its Top Recruiters include Amazon, TCS, IBM, JBM Group, Vintech, TCS, Microsoft, HCL, Accenture, Ericsson, Samsung, Maruti Suzuki, MainTech, Collabera.
The above-mentioned courses and highlights can help you choose the best engineering college if you are planning to pursue B.Tech after 12th. While choosing an engineering branch and the specialization for yourself, you should always consider your interest.