B.Tech. degree in India is a professional undergraduate degree which is awarded to students after completion of four years of study. Offered in many disciplines, engineers have formed the backbone of a major segment of the Indian industry.
If you are looking for innovative and cutting-edge B.Tech Lateral Entry Programmes in India, Manav Rachna is a primary option among all the engineering colleges offering lateral entry courses. Centrally located in Delhi-NCR, Manav Rachna offers these courses in various disciplines.
What Are B.Tech. Lateral Courses
Who can take admission in B.Tech Lateral Entry Programmes?
B.Tech. Lateral Entry Programme is being offered at universities and engineering colleges enabling students who have completed 3-year diploma in Engineering or B.Sc. degree or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks, and Mathematics as a compulsory subject in Class XII, to get admitted in the second year directly. With this, pursuing B.Tech. after the Diploma gets easier and possible for students.
B.Tech. Lateral Entry Courses offered at Manav Rachna:
- Aeronautical Engineering Lateral Entry
- Automobile Engineering Lateral Entry
- Civil Engineering Lateral Entry
- Biotechnology Lateral Entry
- Computer Science and Engineering Lateral Entry
- Computer Science and Engineering offered in association with IBM- Lateral Entry(Cloud Computing, Business Analytics and Optimization, Cyber Security and Forensics, Graphics and Gaming Technology)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering and with specialization in Internet of Things Lateral Entry (IOT)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering Lateral Entry
- Mechanical Engineering Lateral Entry
- Mechanical Engineering in association with JBM Lateral Entry
- Electronics & Computers Lateral Entry
- Computer Science & Engineering in association with Xebia with specialization in:
- Data Science & Machine Learning Lateral Entry,
- . Digital Transformation Lateral Entry
These technical courses at Manav Rachna aim at equipping students with the relevant skills of the Industry 4.0. Various industry giants are associated with Manav Rachna to provide theory and practical support. IBM, JBM, Xebia, Infineon, Mitsubishi, Intel, SAP, Su-Kam, and Daikin are some of the industry partners. State-of-the-art labs, research and innovation clusters, innovation and incubation centre, and centres of excellence at the campus keep the young engineers motivated and drive ideas into innovations. Under collaboration with IBM, a one-week Industry Interaction Programme at IBM in Bangalore has been added in the curriculum. Students are given certificates for various modules after successful completion in addition to the MRIIRS degree.
Faculty of Engineering and Technology is a community of not just ‘thinkers’ but ‘doers’ and ‘innovators’. This aptitude has been proven right by the students winning international level innovation awards. Roopam Sharma, a student of B.Tech CSE (Batch: 2012-16) has invented “Manovue” which is developed by his technology company Eyeluminati based in Washington DC, USA. Manovue is a glove with a digital eye and a voice that reads text aloud when it is moved over a page. This is a godsend for visually impaired section of the society.
Placement Opportunity for B.Tech Lateral Students:
Last but not the least, with students placed with industry giants including Amazon, Accenture, Tata Steel, Accolite, Jaro Education, Cvent, TCS, IBM, JBM, Samsung, and others, Manav Rachna has all the right reasons for you to study B.Tech. Lateral Entry program here.
Engineering Colleges take admission in Lateral courses on the basis of merit in entrance exam or on the basis of marks obtained in Diploma or equivalent course. B.Tech. Lateral Entry Admission is now open at Manav Rachna for the session.