There are numerous things to relate when you search for the best college after 12th. The fundamental selection criteria for the aspiring aeronautical engineers are accreditation, placements, fees, knowledge, industry-academia relationship, internship opportunity, and excellence of college across various niches, etc.
This article covers all the necessary points that come in every student’s mind while selecting the best aeronautical college for themselves to pursue their career in Aeronautical Engineering in India.
Points to Remember while Choosing a Good Aeronautical College:
Aeronautical Engineering is offered by many good engineering colleges in India and abroad. The students from the science stream (PCM OR PCBM) are eligible to take admission in the undergraduate B.Tech or B.E in Aeronautical Engineering program. The aggregate marks may differ on the basis of colleges, universities, or based on the student’s category such as General, SC, ST, OBC, etc.
Admission through Entrance Exams:
The majority of aeronautical colleges follow the entrance test results as it provides transparency in the admission process. The student should appear for Joint Entrance Exam (JEE), BIT SAT, MRNAT, etc. depending upon the aspired college.
Admission Through Management Quota:
Mostly 25% of the seats of total intake at an aeronautical college are filled through management quota. Provisional admission formality will be available on the college websites. Or the students can approach the Admission Office (on the campus) directly in person for queries.
Having a mentor is a blessing in your admission process to avoid the usual mistakes and makes the process hustle free. They help you understand the relevant and get good knowledge about education, college, faculty, admission procedure, and many other related things.
A good mentor will assist you with your queries about curriculum, professors, and also including questions like if this engineering course or college is good for you or not.
A good mentor also supports students one-on-one in their application process, selection of courses, and meeting application deadlines.
In a perfectly competitive market, management and students have perfect knowledge about price and quality, and here the money matters. Private Institutions have the freedom to set their fees and routinely publish their fees in advance on their websites. Check the whole program expenses prior to the admission including the hostel, mess, and miscellaneous. Also, many scholarship schemes are also updated from time to time.
The Placement Cell of an aeronautical college apprises the college management about the feedback from Industry and how academic programs can be aligned with the industry requirements.
“Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. – Malcolm X”
Benefits of Choosing Best College:
There is no doubt in the fact that today’s job market is highly competitive and one needs to come out prepared after higher education. Choosing a good aeronautical college for yourself not only allows you to experience the whole new world of academics and student’s life but also provides you ample opportunities to work on yourself and prepare yourself for the world outside under your teacher’s guidance and by using college resources effectively.
Here are some top benefits of choosing a good aeronautical college:
- You gain professional qualification and qualities when you study in a college that offers the best in terms of training, academics, industry exposure, infrastructure and placement.
- You are exposed to new technologies and researches, and learn to apply your knowledge at a larger level.
- Aeronautical college that provides you enough opportunities to interact with your peers and industry professionals, allows you to develop necessary soft and hard skills in you through interactions and hands-on exposure in the labs or on projects.
- Career progression is one of the main benefits. Placement Cell of the college exposes you to various employability training opportunities and gives you an opportunity to appear in interviews as per your skills.
- Choosing a college that promotes entrepreneurship is one of the best decisions you can ever make. Funding support, mentorship and infrastructure support is what a good college can provide you in your entrepreneurial journey.