MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
NAAC ‘A’ GRADE ACCREDITED
Research Publications FMH
- Dr. Bindu Agrawal, Case Analysis of Successful Agribusiness in India for Sustainable Rural Development, National Seminar on “Agriculture in the Age of Globalization”, DAV Centenary College, Faridabad, on 27th Feb 2016.
- Dr. Bindu Agrawal, Energy Efficiency and case study of Faridabad Small Industries Association, International Conference “The Bridges”, BBA University (Central University), Lucknow, 16th and 17th Jan 2015.
- Dr. Bindu Agrawal, Challenges and Motives among Women Entrepreneurs of Faridabad Region: Empirical Evidence, International Conference on “Paradigm Shift in Management & Technology”, YMCA University, Faridabad, 09th and 10th April 2015.
- Dr. Priyanka Srivastava, “The role of Social Media for promoting Social Innovation in India: Opportunity and Threat Matrix”, 3rd International Conference on “ Skill Development & Technological Innovation for Economic Growth – ICST 2015”, IMS- Ghaziabad,, 28th November, 2015.
- Pragati Chauhan, Understanding University Social Responsibility and its Impacts, International Conference on Skill Development & Technological Innovations for Economic Growth , IMS Ghaziabad, 28th Nov 2015.
- Dr. Meenakshi Saxena, Customer loyalty through Employees Engagement: A Conceptual Model’, International Conference on “Paradigm Shift in Management & Technology”, YMCA University, Faridabad, 09th & 10th April 2015.
- Singh, L.B., Agrawal, B.; (2015). “Study of Students Attitude towards Skills Development from the Professional Courses at Faridabad, Haryana” accepted for publication in Gurukul Business Review, March 2015.
- Saxena, M (2015) “Determinants of Online Buying Behavior: A Study of Undergraduate Students.” has been accepted for publication in the upcoming issue, Vol. 11 of ‘Gurukul Business Review’.
- Sachdeva, S.; (2014) “Consumer Perception Regarding Eco-Friendly Fast Moving Consumer Goods in India” in International Journal of Engineering, Business and Enterprise Applications (ISSN: Print: 2279-0020; Online: 2279-0039) Issue 9, volume 1, pp.40-43.
- Sachdeva, S.; (2014) “Environmental friendly products: Role of Eco Awareness on Purchase Behaviour of Indian Consumers” in Zenith International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research (ISSN: 2231-5780) Volume 4, Issue 4.
- Singh, L.B., Dutch, M.A.; (2014) “Changes in Socio-Cultural Environment and Human Resource Practices” Amity Global Business Review. Vol. 9 ISSN0975-511X pp. 09- 14 (EBSCO LISTED).
- Singh, M., Saklani, A.; (2014) “Do perceived risks, switching costs and heterogeneity impact customer loyalty?” Advancements in Management Theories and Practices – Appejay Stya Group.
- Seth, A.; (2014) “Sustainable Turnaround Strategies of Indian Public Sector Banks” in International Conference on Research and Sustainable Business, organized by IIT Roorkee ISBN:978-93-83842-19-3, Page No.556-563.
- Srivastava, P, Pandey, M.; (2014)“Social Innovation through Social Media: Changing Trends and Emerging Challenges” in International Conference on Social Media organized by IIM- Raipur.
- Seth, A.; (2013) “The Doorway to US- Indication Instruments Ltd” in International Journal of Management and Social Sciences Research (IJMSSR), Volume 2, No.4, ISSN:2319-4421, Pages: 149-152.
- Singh, L., Mehra, S., Singhal, R.K.; (2013) “Study of Employee Retention at Senior/Top level of Management in India Aviation Sector” Aayam. Vol. 3 No.1 & 2, Page 14- 22.
- Singh, L., Subramanian, A.R.; (2013) “A Study on Practices of Outsourcing and Contract Labour in India” Amity Global HRM Review. Volume 3, ISSN 2250-060X, pp. 45- 51
- Chauhan, P.; (2013) “Changing Role of Universities- An analysis of Current Scenario” at World Academy of Informatics and Management Sciences(WAIMS), Vol 2 Issue 6, October-November 2013 ISSN (online):2278-1315.
- Chauhan, P.; (2013) “Universities and their Social Commitment”-in Technical Reporter, MRCE-Volume 1, and No-2Pg: 67-76.
- Sachdeva, S.; (2013) “Green Marketing Mix” in Asian Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management (ISSN:2249-7307) Volume 3, No.10.
- Sachdeva, S.; (2013) “Green Purchase Behaviour: An Indian Perception” in Indian Journal of Commerce & Management Studies (ISSN: 2229-5674) Volume IV, Issue –2.
- Saxena, M.; (2013) “Rural Consumer Behaviour: A Challenge for Urban Marketers” published in International Journal of Management Research and Review, pp. 2479-2484.
- Saxena, M .; (2013 ) “0% Finance Schemes: A Boon or Bane for Consumer Durables Industry” management Innovations, ISBN 978-93-392-0324-5, Mc Graw Hill Education (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Sharma, Y., Srivastava, P.; (2013) “Value creation of Service Dominant Logic in Health Care Industry – A Reflection” in International Conference on Research in Marketing organized by IIT – Delhi in collaboration with XLRI and Curtin University.
- Srivastava, P; Agrawal, B.; (2013) “Strategies for Sustainable Development of Agribusiness in India: A Theoretical Framework” in International Conference on Research in Marketing organized by IIT – Delhi in collaboration with XLRI and Curtin University.
- Srivastava , P.; (2013) “Inculcating Entrepreneurial characteristics as necessary drivers among the entrepreneur of Jharkhand region” published in 10th Biennial Conference on Entrepreneurship organized by Entrepreneurship Development Institute, Ahmedabad, EXCEL BOOKS, VOL II.
- Singal, R.K., Singh L., Uppal A.; (2013) “Work Life Balance and its effectiveness in Global Perspective” International Conference on Changing dynamics in the Global village(pp. 459- 467) New Delhi: Bloomsbury Publishing India Pvt. Ltd. (ISBN: 978-93-82563-59-4).
- Saxena, M.; (2013) “Evolution of New Consumer: A Rural- Urban. Indian Psychological Review”, Vol. 80, ISSN 0019-6125.
- Agrawal, B.; (2012), “Harindra Auto Industries: A case of Entrepreneur ship” International Journal of Business and Management Cases, JBMC, Vol 1(2), ISSN: 2278-1137.
- Pandey, A.K., Mathur, A., Parashar, A., Agrawal, B., Malekar, S.; (2012) “Zovaitalia Biotech: A case study of young adaptive Pharmaceutical firm with best business practice” published in JKLU Monograph Series 03/2012, pp. 74-88.
- Sachdeva R.; (2012) “Understanding the Impact of Internal and External Corporate Social Responsibility”, Journal of Advance and Scholarly Researches in Allied Studies, Vol III, Issue-1, January 2012.
- Sachdeva R.; (2012) “Corporate Social Responsibility and Financial Performance”, Journal of Advance and Scholarly Researches in Allied Studies, Vol III, Issue-VI, April 2012.
- Seth, A.; (2012) “Unique Business Model & Innovative Approach for Overseas Expansion” in Vision International Journal, Volume 11, Number 4, July-December 2012, ISSN: 2231-3311, Pages: 64-66.
- Chauhan, P.; (2012) “Linking CSR with Sustainability”-Asia Pacific Journal of Research in Business Management(APJRBM) Volume 3 Issue 8 (Aug. 2012) ISSN-2229-4104.
- Chauhan, P., Sharma, Y.; (2012) “Cultivating Entrepreneurship in Rural India – A Case Study”- in Technical Reporter MRCE, Volume 1 No. 1, pp 42-46.
- Chauhan, P., Sharma, Y.; (2012) “CSR-A New role entrusted to Educational Institutions”- in International Journal of Research in Commerce It & Management, ISSN No. 2231-5756, Volume No.2, Issue No.03, p. 80-83.
- Sachdeva, S.; (2012) “A Touch of Green: Green Advertising” in South Asian Academic Research Journals, (ISSN: 2249-877X) in August 2012, Volume 2, Issue 8.
- Saxena, M.; (2012) “Predicting consumer behavior in retail industry with special reference to Meerut” published in International Journal of Management Research and Review, pp. 539-54
- Singh, L., Bhawna; (2012) “Downsizing with Dignity: Indian Corporations. Casestudy in Management: Creating & Sustaining Business” New Delhi:Wisdom Publications ISBN:978-93-81505-38-0, pp. 15-23.
- Singh, L., Pandey, R.; (2012) “A Bitter Story: Unrest at Bosch. Case study in Management: Creating & Sustaining Businesses” New Delhi: Wisdom Publications ISBN:978-93-81505-38-0, pp. 37-43
- Singh, L., Bajpai, C.; (2012) “CEO Murder at Oerlikon Graziano, Greater Noida. Case study in Management: Creating & Sustaining Businesses” New Delhi: Wisdom Publications ISBN: 978-93-81505-38-0, pp. 44-52.
- Singh, L., Dutch, M.A.; (2012) “Organization Culture as Indicator of Organization’s citizenship behavior” Amity Global HRM ReviewVolume 2, ISSN 2250-060X, pp. 9-14.
- Bansal, R.K., Bajpai, L.; (2012) “Changing Socio-Cultural environment & its impact on Working Professionals” Amity Global Business reviewVol. 7, ISSN 0975-511X. pp. 102- 107 (EBSCO LISTED).
- Srivastava, P; Agrawal B.; (2012) “Challenges and Motives among Women Entrepreneurs of Faridabad Region – An Empirical Evidence” organized by JIMS, Kalkaji, New Delhi in the 08th International Conference on “ Transforming the global Economy through strategic Innovation and Entrepreneurship”.
- Singh, L., Singal, R.K.; (2012) “Transformational Leadership: in a contemporary Higher education Era” Industry Academia Summit: Economic Development through Educational Excellence(pp. 87- 96) New Delhi: Excel India Publishers. (ISBN: 978-93-82062-62-2).
- Vashisht, A., Singh, L.; (2012) “Outdoor advertising in New Age Marketing” National Conference: New Age Marketing: Changing Paradigms(pp. 214- 219). Noida: IMS Publication House. (ISBN:978-81-921148-1-1).
- Singh M., Bachheti M., Saklani A.; (2012) “Satisfaction as an outcome of relational efforts with mediating attitudes” Contemporary Issues in Business Management – Appejay Stya Group.
- Seth, A.; (2012) Case Study on topic “ Turning Adversities into Opportunities- A case of Aircel’s Rajasthan Launch” in JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur Monograph series of “Cases in Management-Experiences in India” ,Pages 63 to 73.
- Seth, A.; (2012) “Remarketing in era of Emerging Challenges for Sustainable Business” in National Conference on “Emerging Challenges for Sustainable Business”organized by IIT Roorkee, ISBN: 978-93-81583-46-3 Page 93.
- Saini, P., Seth , A.; (2012) “Impressive role of Human Resource information Systems (HRIS) IN Human Resource Management (HRM)” in National Conference on Human Resource Management Challenges & Choices organized by Desh Bhagat Institute of Management, Gobingarh, Chandigarh. ISBN:978-81-910125-9-0 Page 316-320.
- Bajpai, L.; (2011) “Changing Socio-Cultural environment & its effect on Working Professionals” International Journal of Commerce and managementVol. 1.1, Issue 2, 2011 July- Dec., ISSN 2231-587X, pp. 79- 84.
- Sachdeva, S.; (2011) “Eco-Friendly Products and Consumer Perception” inZenith: International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research (ISSN: 2231-5780) Vol.1 Issue 5.
- Chauhan, P., Sharma, Y., Saxena, N.; (2011) “The Changing Consumer Behaviour and the progressive shaping of organized Retailing” in International Journal of Retailing and Marketing, ISSN NO: 0976-318X.
- Sachdeva R., Bindu; (2011) “Today’s Scenario of Corporate Governance -Change or Challenge???” Proceeding of International conference on Recent Trends in Business, Management & IT”, March, 2011, pp. 70- 74.
- Agrawal, B., Vashistha, A.; (2011) “Venture Capital Funding: More Chances of Success?” Published in the Proceeding of National Conference 2011 at NDIM, New Delhi.
- Tiwari, S., Rana, H., Singh, L.; (2011) “Going Green in a real estate: a step towards value creation” National Seminar: Creating and Sustaining Customer Value: A path to glory, (pp. 137- 155). New Delhi: Macmillan Publishers India Ltd. (ISBN: 023032275-1).
- Rana, H., Singh, L.; Chander, S.; (2011) “Innovation and its management in FMCG Sector: An Indian Perspective” National Conference: Success Mantra for 21st Century Business(pp. 235- 239). New Delhi: Excel India Publishers. (ISBN:978-93-81361-13-9).
- Singh, D., Singh, L.; (2011) “Innovations at Indian Railways” National Conference: Success Mantra for 21st Century Business (pp. 280- 285). New Delhi: Excel India Publishers. (ISBN:978-93-81361-13-9).
- Seth , A.; (2011) “Emerging Challenges in Marketing and its Pathways to Surmount” in a National Conference on Emerging Issues in marketing: Challenges and Perspectives” organized by Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Professional Studies, Plot No.9, Sector 11, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075.
- Seth, A.; (2011) “Sustaining Profitability in Challenging Times” in a National Seminar at Sheela Devi Institute of Management & Technology, Faridabad (Proceeding Page 63 to 68)
- Seth, A.; (2011) “Emerging trends in Marketing in the Global Competitive Scenario” in 2nd International Conference on “Recent Trends in Business Management & IT at Anjuman Khairul Islam’s, Poona College of Arts Science & Commerce, Pune. Proceeding published in Volume –III, ISBN: 978-81-920045-9-4, Page 38 to 40.
- Sharma, Y., Chauhan, P., Saxena, N.; (2011) “Socially Responsible Activities in Retailing – A Stakeholders (Consumer) Perspective” – DAV Institute of management, Faridabad, Accepted for July’ 2011 Edition.
- Chauhan, P., Sharma, Y.; (2011) , “A Paradigm shift from Philanthropy to deeper Corporate Social Responsibility – A Marketing Perspective” – Sri Krishna International Research & Educational Consortium, Yamunanagar IJMMR, Volume 2 Issue 1 (Jan. 2011) ISSN-2229-6883, p. 82-93.
- Sachdeva, R., Agrawal, B.; (2010) “Today’s scenario of Corporate Governance”, Published in Proceeding of International Conference on Recent Trends in Business Management and IT, 2010.
- Sachdeva R.; (2010) Presented a paper on the topic “Corporate Social Responsibility… A move from charity to Sustainable growth” in International Conference on “Recent Trends in Business, Management & IT”, March, 2010.
- Singh, D., Singh L.; (2010) “Going Green: A cutting strategies in service Industry” International Conference: Green Business Strategy(pp. 358- 367) Gurgaon: J.K. Business School Publishing (ISBN: 978-81-909387-1-6).
- Bajpai, C., Singh, L., (2010). Global Meltdown & Human Resources. National Conference: Managing HR Challenges in the emerging Global Scenario (pp. 179- 184). New Delhi: Wisdom Publications. (ISBN: 978-81-89547-74-5).
- Vashisht, A., Singh, L.; (2010) “Indian ethics & value systems in TV ad likeability among perspective consumers” National Conference: Challenges for Management & Technology in Knowledge Millennium (pp. 324- 335). Moradabad: Teerthanker Mahaveer Publications.
- Bajpai, C., Singh, L.; (2010) “CSR: issues & Challenges” National Conference: Corporate Social Responsibility: not just a payback (pp. 9- 15). New Delhi: Wisdom Publications. (ISBN: 978-81-89-547-75-2).
- Singh, L., Singh, D.; (2010) “CSR: introspection of the Corporate Practices” National Conference: Corporate Social Responsibility: not just a payback(pp. 79- 91). New Delhi: Wisdom Publications. (ISBN: 978-81-89-547-75-2).
- Seth, A.; (2010) “Turnaround India through Transforming Management Education” in National Research Conference organized by AIMA on Transforming Management Education for Sustainable Tomorrow, Page 44.
- Seth, A.; (2010) “Challenges before Management-In downturn and recession” in a International Conference on “Recent Trends in Business, Management & IT organized by Pune College of Art, Sciences and Commerce.
- Seth, A.; (2010) “Marketing Re-Engineering Strategies” in a National Conference on “Corporate India-Re-Engineering Strategies for Survival and Growth organized by by Srinivas Institute of Management Studies, Srinivas Campus, Pandeshwar, Mangalore-575001.
- Chuahan, P.; (2010) “Stakehloder’s Perception towards Educational Social Responsibility” in International Conference on Business, Strategy & Management-Game Changers in the Aftermath of Recession:Managing Changes in global Economy (ICBSM), ICBSM 353Pg-125, ISBN:81-87912-08-01.
- Pathak, P., Srivastava P., Singh, S.; (2009) & “Sustainable Rural Development through Agripreneurship: A case of Jharkhand Region” Jharkhand Journal of Development of Management Studies, XISS, Ranchi, Vol .7, No 4 (XXIX), December 2009. ISSN- 0974 -651x.
- Srivastava, P., Pathak, P., Singh S.; (2009) “Psycho Social Dimensions of Entrepreneurship in Jharkhand” in Jharkhand Journal of Social Development, Jharkhand Development forum, Vol – II , No 1& 2. ISSN 0973-8444.
- Sachdeva R.; (2009) Presented a paper on the topic “Green Initiative – A Strategic Perspective,” in International Conference on Business Challenges & Opportunities in South Asia, PCMA, Chandigarh. October 2009.
- Sachdeva R.,; (2009) Presented a paper on the topic “Triple Bottom Line —A step ahead on the way to Corporate Social Responsibility” in International Conference on Business Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility 2009, Institute of Management Education & Research, Belgaum.3-5 December, 2009.
- Srivastava, P.; Pathak, P., Singh S.; (2009) “Project Development, Rehabilitation and Social Entrepreneurship” in the National seminar on Core Sector Management – organized by Department of Management Studies, Indian School of Mines University, Dhanbad, during February, 2009; EXCEL Books .
- Singh, D., Singh, L.; (2009) “Subhiksha- the Survival Strategies” International Conference: New Global Economic order: Challenges & Opportunities (pp. 602- 606). New Delhi: Research India Publications. (ISBN: 978-81-904362-9-8).
- Agrawal, B.; (2008) “India: A Potential Market for International Investor” published in Managalmay Journal of Management & Technology, ISSN 0973-7251,Volume 2, Jan-Jun 2008.
- Saxena, M.; (2008) “Book Review” of Strategic Management: Theory and Application book authored by Adrian Haberberg and Alison Rieple published in NMC Journal.
- Srivastava, P., ; Singh, S., Pathak, P.; (2007) “Environment Entrepreneurship: The Role of Management Education” in the National Seminar on Energy & Environment – New age management education dimensions, organized by Department of Management Studies, Indian School of Mines University, Dhanbad; Excel Books.
- Saxena, M.; (2007) “Book Review” of Organisational Behaviour book authored by Stephen Robbins, SeemaSanghi and Timothy published in NMC Journal.
- Agrawal, B.; (2006) “Quality Control and challenges’’ published in Mangalmay Journal of Management and Technology, ISSN 0973-7251,Vol. 1 June 2006.
- Agrawal, B.; (2006) “Financial Independence of Higher Education” Published in Manthans 2006 National Conference’ proceedings.
- Saxena, M.; (2006) “Brand Loyalty in Services” published in ‘IBMR Review 2006’ (Journal of IBMR, IPS Academy, Indore) pp. 110-115.
- Saxena, M.; (2006) “Future trends in Retail Industry” published in edited book ‘Innovation and adaptability’ of Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior, pp 355-362.
- Saxena, M.; (2005) “Modernisation of the Retailing System in India” published in ‘Bizcraft’ (Journal of FMS – SRMS College of Engg. & Tech. Bareilly (U.P) ) pp. 87-89.
- Singh, M., and Saklani A.; (2004) “Impact of CRM efforts on Customer Loyalty : A case of credit cards ” 5th International conference on “Learning beyond borders in WTO regime” and inaugural Conference of Academy of Global advancements.
- Singh, M. and Saklani A.; (2004) “Retail Performance and customer Loyalty in Public Sector Banks” Apeejay Business Review, Vol 5, No 1.