MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
Payment of Fee & Refund Policy
|Schedule of Payment of Fees – Batch 2017-18|
|FACULTY||PROGRAMME||TOTAL SEATS||1ST INSTALLMENT||2ND INSTALLMENT||TOTAL (In Rupees)|
|B.Tech. – Lateral||84||116500||49000||165500|
|FoM&H||BBA(Health Care Management)||40||103000||47000||150000|
|BBA (Finance & Accounts)||40||110500||54500||165000|
|BBA (Entrepreneurship & Family Business)||40||110500||54500||165000|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics||25||69500||31000||100500|
|B.A B.Ed. Integrated||50||69500||31000||100500|
|B.Sc. B.Ed. Integrated||50||69500||31000||100500|
|FoL||B.A. LLB (Hons)*||60||110500||54500||165000|
|BBA LLB (Hons)*||60||110500||54500||165000|
|B.Com LLB (Hons)*||60||110500||54500||165000|
* Subject to approval from BOI .
PAYMENT OF FEES
- Schedule of Payment Fee at the time of admission/ first year:
- First Installment: At the time of admission
- Second Installment: On or before 14th Nov 2017
- Schedule of payment of fees in subsequent years:
- First Installment: On or before 30th April of the calendar year.
- Second Installment: On or before 14th Nov of the calendar year.
LATE FEE PAYMENT
Those students who fail to deposit fee by the due date shall be levied a fine of Rs. 100/- per day including Sunday / Holidays up to 15 days. The name of those students, who fail to deposit the fee with requisite fine within 15 days from the due date as mentioned above, shall be struck off from the rolls of the University immediately thereafter. However, such students may be re-admitted with the approval from Registrar after they deposit Rs. 2000/- as re-admission charges along with the fees and fine Rs. 1500/-. The period during which the name of the student remains struck off, will not be treated as inactive period for the purpose of calculation of attendance.
POLICY FOR WITHDRAWAL AND REFUND OF FEES
Withdrawal and refund of fees will be as per guidelines notified by UGC under paragraph 6.2 of UGC regulation, 2016 is as under:-
In case an admitted student does not join the institution within 7 days of opening of the Institution, the Institution shall refund:
- In case the student informs of his intention not to join the institution at least 7 days before the start of the academic session, then 100% of the fees collected minus the processing charges, which shall not be more than Rs. 10,000/- or any other amount fixed by UGC. The same shall be refunded within 15 days of receipt of information from the student.
- In case no such information is given by the student but the Institution is able to fill up the seat so vacated, then 100% of the fees collected minus the processing charges, which shall not be more than Rs. 10,000/-. The same shall be refunded within 15 days of request of refund from the student or the expiry of 30 days after opening of academic session, whichever is later.
- In case no such information is given by the student and the Institution is not able to fill up the seat even by the end of 30 days after the opening of academic session, then 50% of the fees collected minus the processing charges, which shall not be more than Rs. 10,000/-. The same shall be refunded within 15 days of request of refund from the student or the expiry of 30 days after opening of academic session, whichever is later. If a student joins the Institution, and then leave it in mid-session then the entire fees collected shall be forfeited.
PROCEDURE FOR CHANGE OF PROGRAM
Consequent to Admission, if any student is desirous of seeking admission to any other program being run in the university, he/she will have to put in an application to the respective Dean of the Faculty. Thereafter, the case will be processed on file and case referred to Dean of the faculty in which Admission is sought, who may concur or otherwise. If concurred by the Dean of the Faculty to which the admission is sought, the file will be forwarded to Director Admissions for getting the program changed. In all such cases a processing charge of Rs. 3000/- will apply.