MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
List of Documents
Candidate must bring the following documents in original along with two sets of attested photocopies:
- Secondary School Examination Certificate (10th)- as proof of Date of Birth
- Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate (10+2)
- Detailed Mark sheets/Provisional Certificate/Degree/ Diploma Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Character Certificate from the Institution last attended
- Result card of the relevant entrance examination
- 05 passport size coloured photographs in formal dress
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Migration Certificate
- Proof of Residence (Aadhar Card/ Ration Card/ Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Driving License etc.)
- Undertaking by candidate and by parents for “Anti Ragging”, the format for which shall be available on MRU website.
- Sworn(e) Affidavit attested by the Oath Commissioner/ Notary Public for the total family income from all sources along with proof of income in terms of IT Return/Form 16 issued by the Employer of the parent(s) for the previous year or proof of survey conducted by DRDA of the District concerned or any other authorized Government authority for students applying for merit cum means scholarship.
- Caste Certificate for students applying under SC Category issued by the Govt. bodies i.e.
- SDM/ Tahshildar cum Executive magistrate of the district.
- Naib Tehshildar cum executive Magistrate
- Head of department in case of Govt. employee.
- Certificate issued by Zila Sainik Board in case of Ex. Defence Personnel ward
- Any other document required/notified later
All other documents, if any, must be submitted on the orientation day, before the start of classes or within 3 days from the date of admission, whichever is later.