MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
Manav Rachna University is a State Private University (established by Haryana State Legislature Act No 26 of 2014 & under section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956). The University has evolved from Manav Rachna College of Engineering (MRCE, established in 2004), a NAAC Accredited ‘A’ Grade Institution ranked 10th among all the private engineering institutes of the country and 29th among all engineering institutes across the country including IITs and NITs by The Times Engineering Survey (May 27th, 2016). The accreditations of MRCE are testimonial to the trust of accrediting bodies in the quality of education being offered, a well-established teaching and learning process guided by the global best practices, a culture of academic excellence promoting research, innovation &entrepreneurship. NAAC (‘A’ Grade) is testimonial to the institutional strengths in the area of teaching & learning process, R&D, infrastructure, student quality and progressive path to excellence. It provides parents, students and potential recruiters reliable information on quality of education being offered by the Institute and acts as key differentiators of the Institute’s standard of excellence. With MRCE transforming into MRU, all the best practices get strengthened along with academics freedom to follow globally recognized and industrially relevant technologies.
- B.Tech. (4 year):Computer Science & Engineering (See Note 1), Information Technology (See Note 1), Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering & Management.
- B.Tech. Lateral Entry (3 year):Computer Science & Engineering (See Note 1), Information Technology (See Note 1), Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- M.Tech. (2 year):Computer Engineering (See Note 1), Mechanical Engineering
- B.Sc. (Hons.) (3 year):Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- M.Sc. (2 year):Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- BBA (Health Care Management) (3 year)(See Note-2)
- BBA (Finance & Accounts) (3 year)(See Note-3 & 4)
- BBA (Entrepreneurship & Family Business) (3 year)(See Note-5)
- B.Ed. (2 year)(See Note-6)
- B.Sc. B.Ed. Integrated (4 year)(See Note-6)
- B.A. B.Ed. Integrated (4 year)(See Note-6)
- M.A. (Education)(2 year)
- B.A. LLB (Hons.) (5 year) *
- BBA LLB (Hons.) (5 year)*
- B.Com LLB (Hons.) (5 year)*
- Engineering, Management & Applied Sciences
- The Department of CST has collaborations with various Industries. Testimonial to this is the association with Infosys since 2009 for training the students and faculty members under the purview of the Infosys Campus Connect Programme. Under this programme, Infosys certified faculty members conduct special modules for grooming technical skills and soft skills of graduates, as per industry demand. The Department has also tied-up with Sky Testers to provide a testing platform to the students for mobile applications. Students get hands-on training in manual/automated testing by working on live projects.
- In Association with Cygnus Hospital with guaranteed placement & Internship
- International Credibility with USA’s CMA qualification & direct membership of ICWAI.
- The Association of International Accountants (AIA) aligned curriculum.
- In Association with NIESBUD, NEN, MSME
- With opportunities for teaching practice, internship and preferred placements in various Manav Rachna International & Kunskapsskolan schools.
*Subject to approval from BCI.